No announcement yet.

2011 Super Bowl Prop Bet Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I overestimated how much Fox loves Favre and really wasn't expecting much from the big name commercials. I also went back and forth between shorts and skirt for Fergie.

Oh well, I won $100 tonight so I iz happy. Congrats, Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      Damn, I overestimated how much Fox loves Favre and really wasn't expecting much from the big name commercials. I also went back and forth between shorts and skirt for Fergie.

Oh well, I won $100 tonight so I iz happy. Congrats, Michigan.
      Troy and Buck had us for the last 6 games and they actually do a good job of not talking about it much. I thought they'd say it once, but I knew they wouldn't get close to 5.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        Troy and Buck had us for the last 6 games and they actually do a good job of not talking about it much. I thought they'd say it once, but I knew they wouldn't get close to 5.
        Honestly, I probably should have realized everyone's fallen out of love with him, but I was like "Super Bowl and Packers...cmonnnn".

I'm more surprised I got the Jerry Jones one correct.

But really, I'm just super pumped I got the gatorade color. My family probably still doesn't know why 10 minutes after the game is over and they show a replay of the gatorade bath, why I jumped up and screamed "YES!" while punching the air.

Comment

dead last?? #imgood
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the proudest moment of my life. It's a great day to be great, baby.
            I'm a state.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information