Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is MOTH?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    He stalks me on Netflix. I try to be cool and watch Menace to Society early but when it's late I sneak and watch Home Alone 2 and the Ninja Turtles movie secret of the ooze he laughs. But yea I usually see him on Xbox, he needs to get his ass back here.





    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      He still has to perfect Magnum.
      i'm pretty sure he already did.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


      Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

      Comment


      • #18




        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

        Comment


        • #19
          I don't talk to him regularly. We talked about Bioshock last night though. Maybe he needs a break? I don't know. It happens.

          R.I.P. Junior Seau

          Comment


          • #20
            Drowning his sorrows cuz the Magic aren't even close to the best team in Florida. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

            Comment


            • #21
              hmmmmmmmm. Well, I'm back I guess. haha.

              Not Dead, actually.

              Just been really busy traveling the Eastern coast and what not. I havent been around a cpu that much. Went to three Magic home games and a road game against New Orleans.

              As for being on Xbox Live...I think I've played my 360 in about 8 different states this past month. Been driving every where, with just a duffle bag and my Xbox. lol. Got to invade the EA Tiburon studios a bit. Actually just got back two days ago.

              Been working on Magnum 2.0 a little. The unveil will be...magical.

              As for that banning post, D. I posted that a while ago. That was something Shane had straightened out for me. Something about my IP address dropping into some auto delete thing. But he fixed it. I tried to e-mail you back a couple of times, but I kept getting error messages from yahoo for whatever reason. I dont know why exactly.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • #22
                OH MY GOD, YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE. Oh man, this is the best news of the year.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

                  Not Dead, actually.
                  Then I have failed.


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    OH MY GOD, YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE. Oh man, this is the best news of the year.
                    U have one sad life there man. I mean, no offense MOTH, but if a poster coming back to a board is the best news for u in the year, well your life sucks.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      . Got to invade the EA Tiburon studios a bit. Actually just got back two days ago.
                      How's the next batch of sports game we'll all buy and then complain about coming along?

                      R.I.P. Junior Seau

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                        U have one sad life there man. I mean, no offense MOTH, but if a poster coming back to a board is the best news for u in the year, well your life sucks.
                        I was joking Yoda, jeez.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I was joking Yoda, jeez.
                          I was really hoping man, I was worried about u for a minute.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                            How's the next batch of sports game we'll all buy and then complain about coming along?
                            I didnt really get to see many 2012 builds. Not directly at least. Out of the corner of my eye and what not. haha. That studio is amazing. I did have to sign a confidentiality waiver/agreement...not like I saw anything of note anyway. Must be nice getting up to work there every day, though.

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I let MOTH come out of my closet for a couple minutes so he could service my meat. He wanted to deliver a message that said hey guys and wants to know which of your all closet will he be visiting next?

                              Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                I didnt really get to see many 2012 builds. Not directly at least. Out of the corner of my eye and what not. haha. That studio is amazing. I did have to sign a confidentiality waiver/agreement...not like I saw anything of note anyway. Must be nice getting up to work there every day, though.
                                Are you going into game design or something? That would be pretty damn awesome.

                                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information