Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JETS5128
    Originally posted by CGF 216/137
    i still like it and think that it's just in a slight down period now that the Rafters, Samprases and Agassis have retired and the Murrys aren't ready yet and the SSSafins, Hewetts and Haases aren't back to form. In a year or two i think there should be 5-10 gyus who can legitamitely win every major, outisde of the French where Nadal will always dominate.
    Once djokavic, monfils, murray, berdych and young are ready, federer and nadal will be testeed
    i also think that the guys like Haas, Safin and Hewett can comeback to full strength and contend as well.

Comment

i still like it and think that it's just in a slight down period now that the Rafters, Samprases and Agassis have retired and the Murrys aren't ready yet and the SSSafins, Hewetts and Haases aren't back to form. In a year or two i think there should be 5-10 gyus who can legitamitely win every major, outisde of the French where Nadal will always dominate.
      Once djokavic, monfils, murray, berdych and young are ready, federer and nadal will be testeed
      i also think that the guys like Haas, Safin and Hewett can comeback to full strength and contend as well.
      Agreed, if all this happens tennis will be very exciting

Sig by Me

Comment

Agreed, if all this happens tennis will be very exciting
        Although i'm still pissed andre feel apart against Federer at the US open 2005.

Comment

Hottest girl in Tennis

Ivanovic>Sharapova. And a defined rivarly is exactly what tennis needs. But it really isn't a rivalry yet, since Nadal owns Fed as of now. 6-1.

rainbeaukid

Comment

Because Federer never fricken loses.

Comment

i dont find men attractive like women's tennis, so i dont watch it

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

The problem with men's tennis isn't that the same two people are always in the finals. The problem is that neither of those two are from the US. Think back to when men's tennis was more popular than its female counterpart... the two stars were both Americans: Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi. The media knows that in order for men's tennis to become popular (at least in the US) it needs an American superstar, which is why we see everyone overrating Andy Roddick when he hasn't actually done too much.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information