X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
    what about the thought of infinity.
    dying and going somewhere forever and ever and ever
    for all time, nothing ends, it's constant.
    infinity trips me out
    It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
      Another thing that messes with my mind is space outside of our galaxy and way beyond it. What the hell goes on out there that the Hubble Telescope can't tell me, does it just go on or what? I need answers!
      yes. i'm in an astronomy class this semester and space is pretty much infinite. trying to fathom that makes my head wanna explode. just our solar system is a grain of sand out of all the sand on Earth combined.

kinda similar, trying to grasp the concept of eternity mindfucks me.

Comment

Jupiter. WTF up with that?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
          - Why anybody would ever watch Fox News. It's opinion, not news... No wonder the average person is ******* dumb in this and age.
          Well, pretty much anything on a cable "news" network is opinion. As much as people want to pick on Fox News, the other big news networks are just as opinionated. People just watch which news network shares the same opinion that they do. I'll see if I can find the link, but I recently read some non-partisan studies that compared MSNBC and Fox and the consensus was that MSNBC was far more biased. In this day and age, you pretty much need to get your news from C-SPAN or certain places on the internet.

Comment

Buddhism.
            Relativity.
            The concept of nothing.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
              Jupiter. WTF up with that?
              Yeah, what is up with that planet-sized storm that's been there forever? I mean, calm the **** down, Jupiter.

Comment

I can't believe nobody has mentioned North Korea.

It's mind boggling what control Kim has on that entire country.
                1st graders learn anti America hate songs, there is absolutely no internet anywhere, every morning you MUST say a prayer for the great ruler and TV is nothing but governmental propaganda.
                not to mention, thousands are dying from malnutrition.
                They've instilled fear in the eyes of every citizen and I believe they've even closed up their borders entirely.
                - PS, has anyone heard of the 'bloop signal'? It's over 10 times louder than anything ever recorded under water. Aliens living deep under water tweeks me the hell out.
                GO RAVENS

Comment

I read a 25 page article(online pages) in the New Yorker today about Paul Haggis leaving Scientology and the movement in general.

Scientology truly boggles my mind.

Comment

I did not know what the "bloop signal" was so I googled it, mind boggled.

Comment

I played the bloop on wikipedia and it gave me goosebumps. WTF
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

The deep sea is crazy. There's so much down there that we know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          The deep sea is crazy. There's so much down there that we know nothing about.
                          Yeah, the bloop signal thing is very cool. Also cool to think that some of the world's largest creatures live or spend lots of time very deep in the oceans. Who's to say there aren't giant, weird creatures further down or even at the deeper reaches we've explored but have only touched on a miniscule portion of the ocean?

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                            Well, pretty much anything on a cable "news" network is opinion. As much as people want to pick on Fox News, the other big news networks are just as opinionated. People just watch which news network shares the same opinion that they do. I'll see if I can find the link, but I recently read some non-partisan studies that compared MSNBC and Fox and the consensus was that MSNBC was far more biased. In this day and age, you pretty much need to get your news from C-SPAN or certain places on the internet.
                            The major difference in Fox and MSNBC is in what they each call their "hard news." The Fox News commentators will say something, then their anchors will report it as such, "Some have been saying..." MSNBC doesn't do that. Rachel Maddow, Kieth Olbermann and the like are just as opinionated as Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity(I won't get into Glen Beck, he is just a hack interested solely in money.)

Personally, even though I am an avowed liberal, I truly dislike MSNBC(except for Rachel Maddow, she is brilliant, polite to guests, and readily admits her bias.)

There is no unbiased news source. No one is ever truly in the middle. You need to get your news from multiple sources if you want to get a true view of the subject.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ya, there is some freaky deaky stuff in the ocean.

Comment

Not to be a total science nerd, but the sheer size of something like the universe and how small atoms/molecules are boggles my mind. That, and the concept of infinity.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information