Final Fantasy Competition: Part 1 Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy Competition: Part 1 Music

After reading the Readit repost thread I thought it was time for this series of threads. We all love the Final Fantasy Series of video games it has been a huge part of my life I've played every Final Fantasy (US releases) from 1 all the way to 12 including X-2. I fail at life and do not own a PS3 for XIII. But every so often there is epic debate over which final fantasy is in fact the greatest. So I decided to make this competition to break it down and see how many of you guys are fan bois. But without further ado I will post one song from each of the first 12 (except #2 and 3 Japanese) the orchestrated version to prevent 8-bit bias in either way.

Final Fantasy I

Final Fantasy IV

Final Fantasy V

Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy I
    0.00%
    Final Fantasy IV
    11.11%
    Final Fantasy V
    0.00%
    Final Fantasy VI
    11.11%
    Final Fantasy VII
    22.22%
    Final Fantasy VIII
    0.00%
    Final Fantasy IX
    11.11%
    Final Fantasy X
    44.44%
    Final Fantasy XI
    0.00%
    Final Fantasy XII
    0.00%
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

press play on all at once

Comment

I haven't played every single one, but I enjoyed the music from Final Fantasy X the most I'd say.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
      Originally posted by Borat
      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

I have never played Final Fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
          I haven't played every single one, but I enjoyed the music from Final Fantasy X the most I'd say.
          I have played every single one and X has my favorite music. With VII a close 2nd.

Comment

XIII's music was pretty amazing. That would be my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
              I have played every single one and X has my favorite music. With VII a close 2nd.
              Im at this same problem, I think one winged angel wins out for me tho, although hearing the hymn of faith made me want to go pick up X again.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game of all time, and is a much better overall game then X, but X had absolutely spectacular music/cut scenes. For all the flaws in the levelling system, gameplay, and those stupid ass dungeons, the actual story was magnificent. I had to go with X for music, but I'd find it hard to see VII losing any other one of these threads.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

X I think was almost on par with 7 for me. Auron was a bad ass.

Originally posted by WMD
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

The music I remember the most from my childhood is probably the FF2(US) battle scenes:

I love this music. Every time I hear it I want to go play FF2. Where my ROMs be!

edit: I now have started new characters on FF2! Who wants to be what character! I have dibs on Cecil already, but the rest are up for grabs!
                    Last edited by vidae; 02-18-2011, 11:35 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I got all the way to the last boss in FF2 with all my characters maxed level and I sold all my blood swords which was the only way to beat that asshole. I was so pissed.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information