X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/hatersgonnahate.gif

Comment

"He's taking another left!"

"A car might pass him, but they're on the same team, so he's gonna hang back!"

"He's trying to decide when to fill up his tank of gas!!!!!!!!"

"Now folks, the most important part of the race, the pit stop! I don't believe what I just saw! John almost got ran over by one of the other cars! I don't BELIEVE what I just saw!"
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

*Insert generic "ZOMG, Nascar is boring" comment here*

It's like me going in the NBA Thread and saying either:

"ZOMG, they just did a pick and roll!"
        "That guy just drove the lane and forced up a shot while grunting like Venus Williams!"
        or
        "Whoa, that guy just shot a shot just for the hell of it."
        Last edited by the_legend_killer; 02-22-2011, 02:39 PM.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

I can understand the hate if you've only seen it on TV. But after you go to race and take it all in, you won't look at it the same. Nascar is the biggest spectator sport for a reason.

I agree with legend_killer, NBA is boring as **** but I don't troll in there saying how much it sucks. So if you don't like Nascar, then GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
            I can understand the hate if you've only seen it on TV. But after you go to race and take it all in, you won't look at it the same. Nascar is the biggest spectator sport for a reason.
            What track did you go to? I haven't been to a race yet but I plan on going to Dover either this year or next.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Congrats to Jeff Gordon. It is nice to see him in victory lane again.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

i'm pretty surprised edwards didn't wreck shrub when he came back out
                Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
                Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

Originally posted by Cunningham View Post
                  i'm pretty surprised edwards didn't wreck shrub when he came back out
                  Yeah, same here. Edwards raced him very clean at the end of the Nationwide race and that is probably part of the reason that Busch was able to hold on and win. Now today, Edwards pulls up next to him and Busch slams him in the door. Edwards should have came out and wrecked him but whatever.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                    What track did you go to? I haven't been to a race yet but I plan on going to Dover either this year or next.
                    I've been to Bristol and Martinsville, and several Busch/Nationwide races at Nashville

Comment

Congrats to Carl Edwards. I kinda feel bad for Stewart. He had the dominant car and just blew it with that speeding penalty.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Kyle Busch sweeps Bristol once again. The guy is amazing and it's only a matter of time before he wins a Cup championship.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

as a huge harvick fan, the last 10 laps were absolutely ridiculous!!!

Comment

Congrats to Harvick. It's amazing how good he is at the end of races. Someone said it on the FOX broadcast today and they are absolutely correct-Kevin Harvick is the best closer in the sport.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...police-officer

not specifically nascar related, but james stewart was arrested yesterday for impersonating a police officer. what he was thinking, i don't even...

Comment

Haha, wow that is dumb. What are the odds that he pulls over an off duty cop?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information