2011 NASCAR Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cunningham View Post
    i hope he's not peaking too early, but holy hell that was awesome! his car was junk during the majority of the race.

i'm waiting for the moment when shrub cracks during this season. i've been hearing all this talk about how he's a changed guy, but with his slew of almost-wins, i'm sure he won't disappoint me.
    well, it only took a month and a day for him to prove me right. that **** was intense. would've loved to see kevin and shrub actually fight, but the **** shrub's getting for the way he handled himself is a nice consolation.

well done, shrub
    Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
    Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

Good for Regan Smith. Glad to see a non Superpower team win (Sans when Bayne won, since Superspeedway races are crapshoots).
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Good call Cunningham.

Agreed Legend killer. Nowadays, it seems that if you aren't with Hendrick, Gibbs, Roush, or Childress, you have no chance.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Even though I don't like him, I'm happy that Stenhouse won the Nationwide race today. It's just nice to not see a Cup guy go down there and steal their wins.

Anybody watch the Indycar Series? The Indy 500 is next week.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
            Even though I don't like him, I'm happy that Stenhouse won the Nationwide race today. It's just nice to not see a Cup guy go down there and steal their wins.

Anybody watch the Indycar Series? The Indy 500 is next week.
            I think I heard on the broadcast that Stenhouse's win was the 1st win for a non-Sprint cup driver since either May or March 2010.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
              I think I heard on the broadcast that Stenhouse's win was the 1st win for a non-Sprint cup driver since either May or March 2010.
              Yeah, I think I heard them say March 2011 and I'm pretty sure it was Justin Allgaier at Bristol. I think we'll see Sorenson and Sadler go to victory lane this year as well.

There is a rumor that Edwards will not run N'wide full time next year so that will open up a lot more opportunities as well. Honestly, I'm a bit surprised that he and Brad K are running full time this year considering they can't win the championship. I guess they just love to race.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah, I think I heard them say March 2011 and I'm pretty sure it was Justin Allgaier at Bristol. I think we'll see Sorenson and Sadler go to victory lane this year as well.

There is a rumor that Edwards will not run N'wide full time next year so that will open up a lot more opportunities as well. Honestly, I'm a bit surprised that he and Brad K are running full time this year considering they can't win the championship. I guess they just love to race.
                keselowski probably runs nationwide full time because he needs the confidence boosters, considering how piss poor he's been on the cup side

Comment

Recently spent the weekend in Mooresville, NC and my buddy took me up this road that seriously was all racing company headquarters. I was out at a restaurant the night before (also the night of some race at Charlotte) and was bothering this dude at the bar while the race was going on. He pretty much explained that NASCAR "kept the lights on in Mooresville". Needless to say, I didn't believe him, however, I was truly wrong and quite amazed by the spectacle I saw the next day. That said, the sport still ******* sucks in my opinion, but I'm not quite its demographic.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Pretty crazy ending and once again Kevin harvick comes out of nowhere to win.

And NASCAR will do just about anything to put Junior in victory lane. Notice how they didn't throw a caution on that final restart.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Pretty crazy ending and once again Kevin harvick comes out of nowhere to win.

And NASCAR will do just about anything to put Junior in victory lane. Notice how they didn't throw a caution on that final restart.

hahahahaha!!!!

Comment

also, whose your driver(s), cane? i don't think that you've said

Comment

Originally posted by Cunningham View Post
                          also, whose your driver(s), cane? i don't think that you've said
                          Brian Vickers is my #1. Menard and Allmendinger would be 2 and 3. As you can see, not much to cheer about this year, haha.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Brian Vickers is my #1. Menard and Allmendinger would be 2 and 3. As you can see, not much to cheer about this year, haha.
                            allmendinger has been pretty solid this year. what's his contract like? i thought he had a falling out with petty last year...could be wrong, though.

Comment

I think Allmendinger has another year left on his contract. I know something went on between he and Petty last year but I don't know the story.

But yeah, I think he is pretty close to winning a race.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The TNT race coverage is so bad.

In other news, it looks like Red Bull is leaving Nascar. Kahne is fine since he has a Hendrick ride next year but this is obviously not good for Vickers. There is really not many options out there.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information