APS's Super Special 10K Shenanigans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APS's Super Special 10K Shenanigans

Well gents, it's finally here. It's been a long time coming and I'll probably drop down below 10K once the RDT gets deleted, but as of this very moment I've hit 10,000 posts. Hardly seems like an achievement these days with the number of people doing it, but what the hell. Most of you probably know me as the asshole from the Off Topic threads or the guy who makes the St. Patrick's Day thread every year, but I'm proud to say that my time here at NFLDC (Yes, it's still NFLDC in my heart) has yielded quite a few great relationships and I've met some great people on here. As great as Scott's input into the draft is, it's really the posters around here that make this place worth coming back to, and with that said, I'd like to thank the regulars who make it what it is. Posted alongside each name is the first thing that pops into my head when I see your username

Scott

Jbond (I'm not the alcoholic, Brent is)

Brent (drunk)

TitanHope (bedroom eyes)

Addict (e-twin)

Giantsfan1080 (e-drinks)

scottyboy (Raging homoeroticism)

CJSchneider (Old bastard)

CCSD (I <3 yellow)

fenikz (I owe you many thanks for all the sigs)

boe (Much smarter then given credit for)

yourfavestoner (One of my favorite posters)

CashMoneyDrew (Ehhh I liked VoodooMonkey more, you've changed)

SuperMcGee (You smell like sausage)

Yodapoop (You taste like sausage...mmm)

Comahan (I'd shudder to think of all the hours I've spent talking to you in IRC)

Jvig (Great guy, more video game time is needed these days)

Kalbears (Ooh La La)

Renji (Former nemesis, we seem to have bonded these days)

TACKLE (Forum Mock Champions *************)

diabsoule (Much love)

WMD (I miss our awkward sexual tension)

njx (Dear lord some of your rants are epic)

Brodeur (Small, pale, embittered...You're just too easy man)

fischbowl (Who wants a mustache ride? I DO! I DO!)

Gonzo (Pixies in April, I still owe you money. ****.)

Chris (Drinks soon *****)

Crickett (Bueller?)

Caddy (I may hate your country for stealing my woman, but damn I love you)

DeepThreat (You're young and impressionable. I feel awful for whatever influence I've had in your development)

Draft King (Grenade spamming for the ************* win)

Todd Bertuzzi (I need to figure out how to catch you in the hockey pool...)

vidae (Hotel >>>>> Hallway)

I'm supremely sorry if there was anyone that I missed who feels slighted by the exclusion. There have been very few posters here that I legitimately dislike over my years here, so odds are it was more because I forgot and less because I find you worthy of hatred. That said, its been five great years and wow, it's only now sinking in how much time I waste on this place. Thanks alot fellas, it's been nothing short of fantastic.
    Last edited by A Perfect Score; 02-21-2011, 01:02 PM.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

He was drunk as he posted this. Alky. <3

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Ooh La La!!!

Congrats Aps!

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333
      Last edited by kalbears13; 02-21-2011, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Well someone's gotta post it so why not me. :)

Congratulations on 10k! Ozzie Newsome ain't got **** on us!

Comment

Comment

Congrats APS! But you forgot me, the guy you started a petition to get admin rights revoked! lol. Love you anyways brother. This community is too small to have enemies or hold grudges. Congrats on the accomplishment.

Comment

Haha D-Unit, I can honestly say that I didn't start that petition. Others can verify that fact, but I did no such thing. You and I have had our fair share of disagreements, I won't deny that, but I didn't start any petitions. I did email Scott one time when I was unjustly suspended by you, but thats the extent of it.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

This is a time to celebrate and put away our differences! Shots for everyone! And by everyone I mean APS!

Comment

be happy aps, he didn't ban you for your 10k thread

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Haha D-Unit, I can honestly say that I didn't start that petition. Others can verify that fact, but I did no such thing. You and I have had our fair share of disagreements, I won't deny that, but I didn't start any petitions. I did email Scott one time when I was unjustly suspended by you, but thats the extent of it.
                    Haha. You're right. My bad, I got you confused for a sec with someone else. I know who.

Comment

whose the snitch!

Comment

stiches get snitches

Comment

I will be insulted if I am not on the list of those you legitimately hated.
                          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

My 10K Thread was way better

Comment

Congratulations.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information