BOE's School of Love Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear BOE,

I recently cheated on....... the SWDC skype community with a skype community from a different forum. Now, this is a forum I chatted with on skype pretty regularly for a few months early last ago, but a lot of drama I didn't really fully understand built up and I left them around May of last year in what was a fairly bitter parting. I occasionally check up on this forum, but fairly infrequently, just to see how the forum is doing, but my interest in participating dissipates fairly quickly.

What should I do?

Comment

dear BOE,

I am currently dating a girl who has lots of money and takes me to Colts games, however, I don't like her that much. How do I get anal from this before she departs for Spain?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        Dear BOE,

My girlfriends father passed away this week and she is very upset. I feel like I have been incredibly understanding about the situation and helping her move on from the emotional trauma she has been dealing with. How do I parlay this into introducing anal?
        If you are good, you can parlay any situation good or bad into a situation that induces anal. Just say the pain you feel in your hear from the loss of your father will be much less than the pain you will feel. It will make her really forget about her loss.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Dear BOE,

I am one of the few successful black coaches in the NFL, but people think I am extremely stupid. How do I use my sex life to prove them wrong?

TomTom Out.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
            Dear BOE,

Sometimes I hear my girlfriend using a vibrator. When I catch her, she claims it is just some massaging device from Brookstone. How do I get her to tell the truth?
            Catch her in the act. That always helps.
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Dear BOE,

I met this girl and we quickly hit it off. I brought her home and I proceeded to lay my game down, but she said that she "was not ready". Despite her attempts to squirm away, we did the deed. It was amazing and I need to see her again. I have had no contact with her since I drove her back to Chuck-E-Cheese's. What do you suggest my next move be?

Comment

dear BOE,

I used to be overweight, but recently I switched to an all-corndog diet. How do I get girls to like me when my body odor and breathe all smell like corndogs?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                  Dear BOE,

I recently cheated on....... the SWDC skype community with a skype community from a different forum. Now, this is a forum I chatted with on skype pretty regularly for a few months early last ago, but a lot of drama I didn't really fully understand built up and I left them around May of last year in what was a fairly bitter parting. I occasionally check up on this forum, but fairly infrequently, just to see how the forum is doing, but my interest in participating dissipates fairly quickly.

What should I do?
                  Well sir, I may not respond to you in an educational manner. I feel hurted. But I will tell you this, cheating leads to infinite sadness and once you reach that point and come crawling back you will not be accepted. Thanks

Comment

Dear BOE,
                    I love you.
                    What should I do?
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      dear BOE,

I am currently dating a girl who has lots of money and takes me to Colts games, however, I don't like her that much. How do I get anal from this before she departs for Spain?
                      Paint the number 18 in blue on your white ***** she will accept it in any orifice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                        Dear BOE,

I am one of the few successful black coaches in the NFL, but people think I am extremely stupid. How do I use my sex life to prove them wrong?

TomTom Out.
                        Whip it out 24-7. Works for men of a color.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          Dear BOE,
                          I love you.
                          What should I do?
                          Do what makes you feel good. It makes me feel good.

Comment

Dear BOE,

I just tried what you said with my girlfriend and she swallowed a bunch of pills in a suicide attempt that has yet to succeed. Do I still proceed with the plan?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                              Dear BOE,

I met this girl and we quickly hit it off. I brought her home and I proceeded to lay my game down, but she said that she "was not ready". Despite her attempts to squirm away, we did the deed. It was amazing and I need to see her again. I have had no contact with her since I drove her back to Chuck-E-Cheese's. What do you suggest my next move be?
                              Get a job at that said Chuck-E-Cheese and you will find her. Once they go the Chucks they go at least 19 more times before the age of 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                dear BOE,

I used to be overweight, but recently I switched to an all-corndog diet. How do I get girls to like me when my body odor and breathe all smell like corndogs?
                                Sounds like you may also be the type of cheat @ video games as well. Altoids. Altoids. Altoids. Works for masking every awful smell. Dye your hair brown too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information