No announcement yet.

BOE's School of Love Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOE I want to rape everyone that's trying too hard to be funny in this thread. That includes you. What color condom should I wear when performing a mass rape?

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      Dear BOE,

I just tried what you said with my girlfriend and she swallowed a bunch of pills in a suicide attempt that has yet to succeed. Do I still proceed with the plan?
      punch her in the throat over and over and over and over and over until I tell you to stop, ok.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by WMD View Post
        BOE I want to rape everyone that's trying too hard to be funny in this thread. That includes you. What color condom should I wear when performing a mass rape?
        the invisible BOEZO condoms. best ones.
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Dear BOE,

I recently tried to order root beer from a girl at burger king that was a different ethnicity than me. I couldn't understand her accent and much to my surprise when I pulled up to the window it was a coworker. I drove off post haste and played it off like it wasn't me. How do approach our next encounter?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Dear BOE,

I recently tried to order root beer from a girl at burger king that was a different ethnicity than me. I couldn't understand her accent and much to my surprise when I pulled up to the window it was a coworker. I drove off post haste and played it off like it wasn't me. How do approach our next encounter?
            Learn her language via Rosetta stone and order root beer in her language. That is a way straight to her heart.

Comment

dear BOE

I posted a thread about Hakeem Nicks and included a scouting report. However, I was then attacked by other posters, who didnt believe me when I said that I was 18, living at home, and engaged, all while playing college football. How can I be awesome like you?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                dear BOE

I posted a thread about Hakeem Nicks and included a scouting report. However, I was then attacked by other posters, who didnt believe me when I said that I was 18, living at home, and engaged, all while playing college football. How can I be awesome like you?
                Just learn from every post in this thread apply to every instance in your life from there.

Comment

BOE,
                  How can I become an internet master like you one day?

Comment

Dear BOE,

I have a webcam and asked all the girls I know to add me to Skype but they denied me for some reason. Why is this?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Dear BOE,

In a thread about a genre of music I enjoy, I got into an argument with some members of this forum I post on. When I threatened physical retribution and tried to arrange it, they all sort of laughed at me... especially when I tried to get people to meet me in a park in a *** area of Atlanta. What do I do to track them down and kill them all?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                        BOE,
                        How can I become an internet master like you one day?
                        Pretend to be a funny person online and talk about sexing 505309 women.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                          Dear BOE,

I have a webcam and asked all the girls I know to add me to Skype but they denied me for some reason. Why is this?
                          Because they are not comfortable with seeing you naked via cam but are waiting for being with you in person.

Comment

Dear BOE,

In a thread about a genre of music I enjoy, I got into an argument with some members of this forum I post on. When I threatened physical retribution and tried to arrange it, they all sort of laughed at me... especially when I tried to get people to meet me in a park in a *** area of Atlanta. What do I do to track them down and kill them all?
                            I am nervous to answer this honestly because I feel you may kill me too sir.

Comment

dear BOE,

I move to America a few years ago, but recently, while drunk, I got a tattoo of a symbol synonymous with a political party which ruled a country that believed in the persecution of certain ethnic groups, all while holding a pistol. How can I convince people that I am not a fascist and, instead, that I am a nice guy who happens to sound like Bronson Pinchot?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                dear BOE,

I move to America a few years ago, but recently, while drunk, I got a tattoo of a symbol synonymous with a political party which ruled a country that believed in the persecution of certain ethnic groups, all while holding a pistol. How can I convince people that I am not a fascist and, instead, that I am a nice guy who happens to sound like Bronson Pinchot?
                                was that english sir?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information