Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOE's School of Love Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Dear Boe,

    My ***** looks like a guitar what do I do!?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      Dear Boe,

      My ***** looks like a guitar what do I do!?
      Jimi Hendrix that ****
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • #63
        Dear BOE

        I am taking a new heart medication to combat a rare condition that has effected me since birth. The stress of this situation has made me increasingly lonely and longing for companionship, yet I am unable to obtain it do to a busy life and immense anxiety about my condition. I have begun to spend more and more intimate time with myself with the absence of female friendship. Within those sessions, I have recently discovered that in my greatest moments of pleasure, I excrete a substance that is unmistakably Cheese Whiz instead of the one considered biologically canonical. How do I use this to my advantage ruling out obese women as a viable option?

        R.I.P. Junior Seau

        Comment


        • #64
          Dear BOE,
          I am desperatly trying to come up with a funny and witty question to ask you like everyone else has done so I can win rep on teh internetz but can't think of anything. What should I ask?

          SPLOOSH

          Comment


          • #65
            Dear boe,

            Sometimes I wake up and my ***** is in my vagina. What do I do to prevent this from happening?


            Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              Jimi Hendrix that ****
              are you telling me to light my dick on fire?

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                Dear BOE

                I am taking a new heart medication to combat a rare condition that has effected me since birth. The stress of this situation has made me increasingly lonely and longing for companionship, yet I am unable to obtain it do to a busy life and immense anxiety about my condition. I have begun to spend more and more intimate time with myself with the absence of female friendship. Within those sessions, I have recently discovered that in my greatest moments of pleasure, I excrete a substance that is unmistakably Cheese Whiz instead of the one considered biologically canonical. How do I use this to my advantage ruling out obese women as a viable option?
                any event that involves Cheese Whiz and does not involved horseradish is uneventful. add horseradish, your life will be complete.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                  Dear BOE,
                  I am desperatly trying to come up with a funny and witty question to ask you like everyone else has done so I can win rep on teh internetz but can't think of anything. What should I ask?
                  maybe if you healed your anal fissure from the rapings you had recently you could come up with something creative
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    are you telling me to light my dick on fire?
                    after you use it 50503909390 times it will need to be lighten on fire
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      Dear boe,

                      Sometimes I wake up and my ***** is in my vagina. What do I do to prevent this from happening?
                      you are making this question out to be something that is bad. if this happened i would never leave the house and never post again in this thread. this is one of the best things a man can ask for.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        maybe if you healed your anal fissure from the rapings you had recently you could come up with something creative
                        But I wasn't raped...I asked Brooke Lopez to do such things to me

                        SPLOOSH

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          you are making this question out to be something that is bad. if this happened i would never leave the house and never post again in this thread. this is one of the best things a man can ask for.
                          So your telling me this has never happened to you?


                          Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            So your telling me this has never happened to you?
                            i wish sir
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Dear BOE
                              Did you know the packers had injuries this season???? I just found this out and I'm in total shock!

                              SPLOOSH

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Dear BOE,
                                Why are my balls so scratchy?

                                Your bestest,
                                Yoda

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information