Clear All

• bored of education
    started a topic BOE's School of Love Thread

BOE's School of Love Thread

Need advice your boy BOE is here to help

• yodabear
    replied
    Dear BOE,

Will u do the dance with no pants with me?

Spank Me,
    Yodapoopsicle

Leave a comment:

• Bosanac01
    replied
    Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    Dappung Firnk
    Whoa, how did you do that?

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    Dear BOE,

Fapping, or Drunk Fapping?
    Dappung Firnk

Leave a comment:

• Bosanac01
    replied
    Dear BOE,

Fapping, or Drunk Fapping?

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
    Dear BOE,

I am in love with my best friend. He played football at UCLA and has a ton of muscles despite being a midget. After thinking he was cheating on me with David Garrard, I took a picture of myself holding an illegal drug next to him while he was sleeping. He is now in big trouble. What should I do?
    Is your name yourfavstoner?

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    Dear BOE,

I am in love with my best friend. He played football at UCLA and has a ton of muscles despite being a midget. After thinking he was cheating on me with David Garrard, I took a picture of myself holding an illegal drug next to him while he was sleeping. He is now in big trouble. What should I do?

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
    Dearest BoE,

Upon heeding your advice and devouring no less then 3 pine cones, to no avail, and then shoving 2 more pine cones up my anus.. I have found the anal bleeding to be even more noticeable. In fact, I'm beginning to grow a tad faint and dizzy. I have come to the only sane conclusion.. that I misused the pine cones. Please regard to the correct usage of said pine cones.

Yours truly,
    Sportsfan486

P.S. - I may lose conciousness shortly so if you are able to answer this in haste it would be appreciated.

I really hate you.

Leave a comment:

• Sportsfan486
    replied
    Dearest BoE,

Upon heeding your advice and devouring no less then 3 pine cones, to no avail, and then shoving 2 more pine cones up my anus.. I have found the anal bleeding to be even more noticeable. In fact, I'm beginning to grow a tad faint and dizzy. I have come to the only sane conclusion.. that I misused the pine cones. Please regard to the correct usage of said pine cones.

Yours truly,
    Sportsfan486

P.S. - I may lose conciousness shortly so if you are able to answer this in haste it would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
    Dear BOE,

Will you quit your job and focus on answering questions in this thread?
    this is my night job only gents.

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    Dear Boe,

There are some here that don't have faith that you are able to replace the relationship thread. What would you say to the nay sayers?

- Jvig
    well they are not bring any questions that stimulate my senses in more ways than three. I think if people were interesting and brought more to the table than hand jobs then i would be interested.

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    Dear BOE,

What kind of setting would you like to be in when I'm punishing your asshole later this week? Candlelit with a slight Kenny G in the background?

Much Love!

Fischbowl

Call me sweet tits. I wanna taste you and your man milk!

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
    Dear boe,

I recently found out this guy I post with is called Jinx. How do I tell him he's named after a terrible Pokemon, and that he should change his name to a much cooler Pokemon, like Charizard, without hurting his feelings?

Thanks in advance,
    Mr. Goosemahn

he sucks, kill him. ill let you use my steak knives i order from this infomercial and a slap chap. you cannot hurt his feelings, be honest, never fails, ever.

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
    Dearest BoE,

Recently I've encountered bouts of anal bleeding. How can I turn this potentially embarrassing situation into a way to pick up chicks? Fat won't work but goth is cool.

Yours truly,
    Sportsfan486
    Anal bleeding has one cure, pine cones.

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    Dear BOE,

Is Mastodon awesome or completely ******* awesome?

Your pal,
    TU
    ******* awesome holmes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information