2011 Oscar Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Oscar Thread

Jennifer Lawrence is looking real hot tonight.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

I am in love with Jennifer Lawrence, so if you have any ill thoughts about her Zak, we will have problems.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I am in love with Jennifer Lawrence, so if you have any ill thoughts about her Zak, we will have problems.
      That's fair. She might be too young for me anyway unfortunately. I don't realize how much of that "classic beauty" she had though.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

People actually watch this?

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
          People actually watch this?
          It's the 2nd most watched show every year. Only the Super Bowl gets more viewers.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            It's the 2nd most watched show every year. Only the Super Bowl gets more viewers.
            Who knew people handing out awards to each other is so popular. I bet $25 that it will get under 26.5 Nielson rating.

Comment

As a person who has seen all ten nominated movies, ME.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                Who knew people handing out awards to each other is so popular. I bet $25 that it will get under 26.5 Nielson rating.
                You're probably right considering it hasn't had over a 26.5 since 2000. Last year it had 41 million viewers so I expect something around that.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Why waste hours watching the ceremony when you can just check the results afterwards in about 2 minutes...

Comment

The red carpet correspondents ask the most ******** questions ever.

Comment

James Franco and Anne Hathaway sucked massive balls. They were just horrible.

Comment

There is absolutely zero spontaneity in the Oscars these days. They're pretty robotic. I did half expect Social Network to sneak in and steal the Best Picture, but it didn't win any of the major precursors if Im not mistaken.

And Jennifer Lawrence is gorgeous. Definitely one to watch for the future. She was also fantastic in Winters Bone, which was one of the few movies this year I really enjoyed.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Please never have Franco or Hathaway host anything ever again. And give Bale more time every year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Please never have Franco or Hathaway host anything ever again. And give Bale more time every year.
                            I'm fully on the Robert Downey Jr hosting in 2012 train.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Is it just me or have Anne Hathaway's boobs gotten smaller over the years?
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information