Japan Earthquake + Tsunami

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan Earthquake + Tsunami

An 8.9 Earthquake hit off the coast of Japan....if anyone is still up, I'd turn on a major news outlet because this stuff is intense....borderline scary, it's taking cars right off the road (the tsunami is).

Thoughts go there.

(I know current events are kind of frowned upon here, but this is crazy)
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Some photos:

Last edited by Philliez01; 03-11-2011, 02:41 AM.
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Hopefully everyone is okay over there. Also, why are they reporting a 13 foot wave as a tsunami?

Comment

Tsunami + Earthquake > Godzirra
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Some crazy stuff

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            Hopefully everyone is okay over there. Also, why are they reporting a 13 foot wave as a tsunami?
            They are reporting a 30 foot wave here, so maybe they messed up? Anyways, the stock market should be interesting today. Tsunami in Japan and shots fired at a demonstration in Saudi Arabia yesterday. Fun stuff... :s

Originally posted by ElectricEye
            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Just saw this on the news. Dis so clazy!!!....seriously, there was a house floating down the flood current.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                They are reporting a 30 foot wave here, so maybe they messed up? Anyways, the stock market should be interesting today. Tsunami in Japan and shots fired at a demonstration in Saudi Arabia yesterday. Fun stuff... :s
                Well that would make more sense, the only article I read said 13. Still, scary ****.

Comment

Yeah, one of my classes, one of them I barely go to, just got done talking about them. And my professor showed a video of one and it was some scary **** man. Its a huge wave moving very, very quickly.

Comment

sure it wasn't 13 meters? what im reading is between 10-12 meter high waves

Comment

When they show clips of the person in the house waving the white flag, you can see a body floating in the background... :(
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Pretty surreal looking stuff. Fairly "urban" setting with cars and boats looking like toys in a bathtub but also, from the videos, they see a little nonchalant about the whole thing. In a comforting way, I mean.

Thats a good sign, right?
                        I want a sig.

Comment

im really not sure, i think if the camera zoomed in you would be seeing hundreds of bodies floating

Comment

that was a massive explosion

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              im really not sure, i think if the camera zoomed in you would be seeing hundreds of bodies floating
                              Absolutely. Even in Katrina, there were some horrific shots.

I could be mistaken about what I saw. They keep showing the clip, so you guys can clarify. As the camera pans over the house, a chunk of debris comes into view from behind the house. It looks like a person laying on debris. Of course, when things like this happen, you look at stuff with the assumption that you could see death, so your eyes can play tricks on you. I'm hoping that this is the case.

Also, it looks like Hawai'i is gonna get hit too...during Spring Break...
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information