Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    Its that time of year again! I make this thread every year and I'm excited to do it again! I'll add more later, but for now go! Drink! Wear green!

    Today we celebrate the people of my heritage, the Irish. I hope you all have a great one!



    For me, the first keg gets tapped at 10 A.M. After that, it's off to the campus pub before bussing to the downtown area with tons of bars. I've got a pretty sweet St. Paddy's getup this year that involves a giant Irish flag as a cape, so Ill post some pictures after the dust settles.
    Last edited by A Perfect Score; 03-16-2011, 11:48 PM.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

  • #2
    First St. Patrick's Day as a 21 year old! Whoo!!!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

    [@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

    Comment


    • #3
      May the spirit of St Patrick guide us all through this wonderful day.


      Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ah St. Patty's day.... Brings up such a mixed bag of emotions for me.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm stoked but I won't be able to go to any of the parades because of work and my radio show

          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

          Comment


          • #6
            Doesn't compare to State Pattys Day.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by StickSkills View Post
              Doesn't compare to State Pattys Day.
              State Pattys was underwhelming for me.


              Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

              Comment


              • #8




                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cant really drink tonight, so im going to celebrate irish heritage with the time honoured tradition of getting into a fight.


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is the first time in a long time I won't start my drinking in the morning. I'm a sad man because of that so I'll try and make up for it when I get home.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      This is the first time in a long time I won't start my drinking in the morning. I'm a sad man because of that so I'll try and make up for it when I get home.
                      I was thinking the same thing driving into work today. I don't think I've done anything except get wasted all day on St. Patty's since maybe senior year of high school. This is probably the first time I've worked or gone to school on St. Patty's day in 8 or 9 years.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Celebrated a little to much last night. Work is not so great this morning. 8 more hours!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          My day is going to be teh sex. I'm already taking the day off to go on a field trip with my son, and I just came back to the house and dropped a no wiper.



                          WINNING!!




                          2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm starting to get the shakes. We have Bailey's non alcoholic coffee creamer at work and today was a bad today to opt for it. Bringing back memories of early morning train rides to the NYC parade.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              I was thinking the same thing driving into work today. I don't think I've done anything except get wasted all day on St. Patty's since maybe senior year of high school. This is probably the first time I've worked or gone to school on St. Patty's day in 8 or 9 years.
                              No parading this year. :(
                              #Chop


                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information