X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    Frogstomp.
    The real Elisha Cuthbert stalker. APS had nothing on him.

Comment

• The only mention of me and its to say some1 is the yoda of the site when there is a yoda. 24th story jump here I come...

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
        Seriously, how the **** did it take almost three pages for anyone to mention TitanHope?!?!?! He gets my vote for most popular. I mean how can you not love his dreamy eyes: Insert pic which I can't find/am too lazy to.

Yoda gets a vote for HM as well. I'd also add CJ, BB, njx, commie, Brody, scottyboy, Fenikz, Vidae, Brent, Pudge, JBond, and many others, but really there's way too many to list, unless it's a 10k post, which I've got a ways to go to get to.
        Last edited by marshallb; 02-17-2012, 12:53 AM.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Me...But in all seriousness: CJ, Brodeur, and njx come to my head.

Comment

• NJX almost feels like an entity or a presence on here, that's my vote.
            "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
            -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

• Keak da Sneak and Danman.

Comment

• I miss the unseen :(
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Vote Lynn Swann or Windy City Big Game Uno or what ever his name was.

Comment

• windy <3
                    and geo
                    and remember ryanleaf? lolz

in all seriousness...how does one "quit" SWDC?
                    as pathetic as it sounds, I could never drop this place out of nowhere. I mean these guys left out of nowhere.
                    I even remember when BBD tried a hiatus...yeah, that almost worked.

these guys just stopped posting and disappeared
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I've had my share of departures from here but I always come back...like the prodigal son lol

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                      Originally posted by TitanHope
                      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• I basically love everyone who posts in the off-topic section.

Football wise, BeerBaron, BBD, and YFS have taught me more in about 20 posts than NFL.com, NFL Network, ESPN, and other "experts" combined have taught me in years.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I seriously don't even check the football sections much anymore because the OT crew is so awesome. Tough to single out anyone....it all about meshing together. We are one big team at NFLDC. Anyone who hates Radiohead get extra points though.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            My personal favorite goes to Kal. One of these days I'm going to get you your very own Emma Watson, just you wait.
                            You can start by checking the Relationship Advice Thread or you can get me the real thing.

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                            kalbears

because his avatar has a chick opening her mouth and has quality location text.
                            Sadly I changed it but I think I will be changing it back. I think you're one of the few people to get the location thing.

EDIT: Yay I changed it back! Sorry Aubrey :/

oh yeah and this is my favorite poster in my room:

Last edited by kalbears13; 02-17-2012, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                              Any room left on that bench?

Comment

• I should probably add Xio and Scotty D since about half my early rep came from them. Throw in Broth, WMD, Braveheart, Notredameleo, Brodeur, Wingy, Ironman, Iamcanadian, SINCE1978, Maybe This Year Mayhew, noondog, cotts1, downthefield, silver and blue, detroit4life, mufasa, simba, detknowitall, tactica, and the Lions board since they haven't been fully mentioned yet.

*I forgot to add Addict.
                                Last edited by Prowler; 02-17-2012, 03:34 AM. Reason: *
                                SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                                Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information