Clear All

• I love you all

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
        I love you all
        Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
        Don't worry! You guys are all awesome!! If I didn't like you all so much I would have gone to the Emma Watson Fan Forum years ago.

Comment

• And Kal pull through with some boobies that'll shut this thread down. Before it goes I'd say my favorites are Rob, BBD, Scotty, TitanHope, Brent, Yoda and CJ. Woot, Deep, Brody, and Kal have some funny contributions as well. I'd say CJ is the most popular, but it's mostly due to everyone giving him ****.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
            And Kal pull through with some boobies that'll shut this thread down. Before it goes I'd say my favorites are Rob, BBD, Scotty, TitanHope, Brent, Yoda and CJ. Woot, Deep, Brody, and Kal have some funny contributions as well. I'd say CJ is the most popular, but it's mostly due to everyone giving him ****.
            Made me think of this...

Comment

• We should take this to the next level! And awards event, im thinking big!

Comment

• I should be since everyone thinks I'm a black stoner.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
                  We should take this to the next level! And awards event, im thinking big!
                  A few prestigious categories or high school survey type stuff? Most accurate talent evaluator and best constructed arguments? Versus most likely to be typing their posts from a prison cell or most likely to be posting without pants?
                  SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                  Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    I should be since everyone thinks I'm a black stoner.
                    Im a black stoner too! We can stone together!

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                      A few prestigious categories or high school survey type stuff? Most accurate talent evaluator and best constructed arguments? Versus most likely to be typing their posts from a prison cell or most likely to be posting without pants?
                      I like this one. Maybe Mods can give titles out to people afterwards too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                        Weould get a bit of both in. Heres my plan... First off we all vote before hand for things like best talent evaluator and Most funny etc etc. Once all the votes have been counted and verified one of the moderators makes a post in the off topic thread called "DC Awards Evening" or something like that. Then every has a chance to discuss the nights events as one by one the winners are announced on the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                          I like this one. Maybe Mods can give titles out to people afterwards too.
                          Yes kalbear! I like where you're taking this!

Comment

• First we would need categories (maybe 5-10?) then nominations for each one based on voting (maybe 5 or 6 posters?) then threads for each one obviously.

It's all you SuperPacker! You get the award for "running away with a good idea"!

Comment

• The People's Choice awards is the one where the celebrities get wasted right? I can see that one working out pretty nicely.
                              SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                                First we would need categories (maybe 5-10?) then nominations for each one based on voting (maybe 5 or 6 posters?) then threads for each one obviously.

It's all you SuperPacker! You get the award for "running away with a good idea"!
                                We need to get Njx down here to confirm this!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information