Originally posted by CGF 216/137
    Originally posted by Vikings Fan
    Originally posted by Nerv
    Well see about this cooking thread :twisted:
    The other one was good for about 5 pages, then cgf got involved.

Do I want to know what the STC is?
    Sex-Time Continuum

and your training begins now.
    Does my training involve the STC? Sounds promising.
    it involves certain members of the STC the master, aka myself, and the Dot champion, aka duckseason, BTW don't you dare aggitate his dots.
    I cant promise anything.

What is my first mission?

*Lets not take this too far off track.*

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump
        Glad you brought this back, VF. Let's keep it on topic this time. :P

Comment

I'm opening this back up, but I'm gonna permanently delete it if it gets back off topic like it was.
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
            I'm opening this back up, but I'm gonna permanently delete it if it gets back off topic like it was.

Thanks.

I am going to be making a 5 Course meal and I need a suggestion on the last course, so far I have:

1st: Bruschetta

2ed: Gazpacho

3ed: Lamb Stew

4th: Milkshakes

I need to fit another course in here but I dont know what or when. Suggestions?

Comment

is mixing drinks off topic?

Comment

is mixing drinks off topic?
                You might be best off not posting in this topic.
                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Thanks.

I am going to be making a 5 Course meal and I need a suggestion on the last course, so far I have:

tha'ts a very liquidy meal. Something like a pasta salad might be a good counter to that.

Comment

Thanks.

tha'ts a very liquidy meal. Something like a pasta salad might be a good counter to that.

Hmm.... Thats a good point, something crunchy something hard....
                    Hmmmm I have a couple ideas, lemme think for a minute.

EDIT: Hmm... yes, Pasta, I could it it in between the Stew and Gazpacho. Yes, with Celery, Radishes and carrots. Excellent! Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Thanks.

crunchy could work but i'm not the biggest fan of massive texture changes. which is why i went to pasta as it is substantial and a filling food yet has a similar texture to gaspacho, milkshakes and some lamb stews.

Comment

no prob. i'm alwyas gald to help, although i wish dhvf would let me help your drink mixing skills.

Comment

Thanks.

crunchy could work but i'm not the biggest fan of massive texture changes. which is why i went to pasta as it is substantial and a filling food yet has a similar texture to gaspacho, milkshakes and some lamb stews.
                          hmmm hm. It will be good because you have the smooth Gazpacho followed by a slightly heavier pasta salad before the chunky heavy stew. Perfect.

Comment

no prob. i'm alwyas gald to help, although i wish dhvf would let me help your drink mixing skills.
                            You could make a Batrending Thread but im not too sure how well the mods would take to that.

Comment

that was my line of thought.

Comment

You could make a Batrending Thread but im not too sure how well the mods would take to that.
                                too lazy and i'm busy playing e poker at full tilt

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information