The Cooking Thread II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
    I've found a new new marinade that is really awesome on meat & veggies: Dale's steak seasoning.
    I'll have to check it out, but I dont ever recall seeing it at the store, its possible they dont sell it down here.

Did CGF/Newt/HSABOM get banned? Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikings Fan
      Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
      I've found a new new marinade that is really awesome on meat & veggies: Dale's steak seasoning.
      I'll have to check it out, but I dont ever recall seeing it at the store, its possible they dont sell it down here.

Actually it's pretty much only in stores in the south. I live in Florida also and I just picked up some from the store the other day (I forget which though, it was either Publix, Albertsons, or Walmart).
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
        Originally posted by Vikings Fan
        Originally posted by Vince Lombardi

Actually it's pretty much only in stores in the south. I live in Florida also and I just picked up some from the store the other day (I forget which though, it was either Publix, Albertsons, or Walmart).
        well its probably just me, I have some stuff I usually get when I go the the Butchers shop, its "Selmons" pretty good stuff. With the plethra of terrible, too sweet or too salty, sauces I was pretty much content with Selmons but Ill give this a shot.

Comment

• i can fry eggs, i know im amazing 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43
            i can fry eggs, i know im amazing 8)
            :shock:

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information