Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rap Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    There is no need for this thread. I'll make a techno thread, an alternative thread, a hardcore thread, and an indie thread, then.


    http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

    Comment


    • #17
      so basically Jets madea new friend. why cant lurkin just attempt to spell correctly though? And theres already a hiphop thread


      ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

      XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

      Comment


      • #18
        lurkin got the greatest friends on this board
        one post and he got a bad rep

        damn some people r funny

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
          so basically Jets madea new friend. why cant lurkin just attempt to spell correctly though? And theres already a hiphop thread
          WOW you tring to diss us. lol
          and your cool too big mike

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by jets future View Post
            WOW you tring to diss us. lol
            and your cool too big mike
            maybe he forgot the space bar big whoop

            Comment


            • #21
              yea i space barred but i guees i didnt press hard enough; now lets critique lurkin's spelling:

              especially - espeshally
              favourite (or favorite in USA) - favrit
              questions - questins
              like - lik
              call - cal
              could -cood
              doesnt - dosnt
              mean - meen

              AND THERES MORE TOO!!!!!

              Its not like he shortens the typing by that much for example "dunno" instead of "dont know". Its like he actually cant spell though/


              ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

              XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

              Comment


              • #22
                How Old Are You Lurkin... 12, 11?


                ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                Comment


                • #23
                  more like nine, ten lol

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                    yea i space barred but i guees i didnt press hard enough; now lets critique lurkin's spelling:

                    especially - espeshally
                    favourite (or favorite in USA) - favrit
                    questions - questins
                    like - lik
                    call - cal
                    could -cood
                    doesnt - dosnt
                    mean - meen

                    AND THERES MORE TOO!!!!!

                    Its not like he shortens the typing by that much for example "dunno" instead of "dont know". Its like he actually cant spell though/
                    well my spelling aint that bad but he is tyring to use street language in this site, and thats not a good idea when a lot of these ppl on this site act like teachers. i m not saying any one in paticuar, but dont scare this lurkin guy

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      My grammar sucks but you can at least learn how to spell...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by jets future View Post
                        well my spelling aint that bad but he is tyring to use street language in this site, and thats not a good idea when a lot of these ppl on this site act like teachers. i m not saying any one in paticuar, but dont scare this lurkin guy
                        No thats not hood language. thats an idiot.

                        Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
                        Originally posted by DLS42
                        Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          exactly Snuff, its not the grammar im worried about for him. Im just wondering if he cant spell or if he spells like that to be cool. [its not cool by the way]

                          ILL SCARE WHO I WANT JETS FUTURE!!!


                          ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                          XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
                            No thats not hood language. thats an idiot.
                            THANK YOU - LOL

                            maybe aiight instead of alright is street language but...


                            ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                            XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                              exactly Snuff, its not the grammar im worried about for him. Im just wondering if he cant spell or if he spells like that to be cool. [its not cool by the way]

                              ILL SCARE WHO I WANT JETS FUTURE!!!
                              thats ****** up man
                              well i guess on this site you can scare as much as you want but on mines i can get as much ppl i can .get but still its ****** up to keep insultting some newbie he doesent know muich about the site so i dont think he schould be starting off with some bad rep he probably wasnt here when we had all those rap threads. its just ****** up. he schould have a green box, cus he is a newbie.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by jets future View Post
                                thats ****** up man
                                well i guess on this site you can scare as much as you want but on mines i can get as much ppl i can .get but still its ****** up to keep insultting some newbie he doesent know muich about the site so i dont think he schould be starting off with some bad rep he probably wasnt here when we had all those rap threads. its just ****** up. he schould have a green box, cus he is a newbie.
                                No, he should have a red box, because, on his first day, he's managed to prove that he's completely incapable of forming a coherent sentence and his posts have been a waste of everybody's time and this site's bandwith.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information