• Show
Clear All

i havent touched his rep to be honest
    im too lazy i guess

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      No, he should have a red box, because, on his first day, he's managed to prove that he's completely incapable of forming a coherent sentence and his posts have been a waste of everybody's time and this site's bandwith.
      but i m looking at lot of the newbies reputations, and they mostly have a red box. i think if they're getting bad rep with olny having 100 or under than that i think they schould have some more time to learn how the site is.

Comment

my rep is good, i joined two wks ago

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
          my rep is good, i joined two wks ago
          look how many posts you have btw lol ever since you started picking on lurkin about his spelling you have been mispelling a lot of words

Comment

i spelled weeks with wks on purpose because it saves me 2 letters im typing.

HE MAKES LIKE 4 ERRORS PER POST, I make like 0.62 or something

Comment

I was into rap in the 80's and 90's so i like groups like NWA and artists like 2pac and one sleeper is the group House of Pain.

Comment

LOL when was the last time lurkin posted on here. look what you guys did.
                boooooooooooo

Comment

Are yall really argueing about spelling?

Comment

back to the subject......
                    mine changes all the time, right now I'm feelin Devin The Dude's new cd-Waitin' to Inhale. The guy is real talk and some of his **** is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                      Are yall really argueing about spelling?
                      ..in a rap thread? what has the world come to?

Comment

I hate it when people attempt to sound ghetto by using alternative spellings on the internet such as dat instead of that. It's a freaking computer, you have no accent over the internet, so just spell the word like it should be spelled.

Comment

I've recently gotten pretty into Andre Nickatina, I like the natural ryhthm he has when he's rapping.

Comment

just want to say that its a mystery how songs like this is why im hot by mims or chain hang low by chingy are the most popular songs when their out..... just look at their names... their names make them sound stupid and yes, their music is

Go Ravens!

Comment

Everyone please ignore lurkin. He is obviously being fake stupid and I assume that he has an alternate account where he is normal. He is trying to piss us off and you are all letting him succeed. It doesn't get any more obvious that he is faking when he spells every word wrong and claims his favourite song is 21 questions. Lock this thread and ban lurkin and his IP.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                                Everyone please ignore lurkin. He is obviously being fake stupid and I assume that he has an alternate account where he is normal. He is trying to piss us off and you are all letting him succeed. It doesn't get any more obvious that he is faking when he spells every word wrong and claims his favourite song is 21 questions. Lock this thread and ban lurkin and his IP.
                                LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, i love ETK

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information