• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JCutlery View Post
    1. Tupac
    2. Mac Dre
    3. E-40

Don't care about the rest.
    E-40 HAS NO BUSINESS HOLDING A MICROPHONE!

Seriously, he's arguably one of the WORST rappers Ive ever listened to.

I have no idea why people on the west coast like him so much. He is the epitomy of what bad rap music sounds like. I hate him with a passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

I have no idea why people on the west coast like him so much. He is the epitomy of what bad rap music sounds like. I hate him with a passion.
      I guess that's your opinion, but I can at least say that I haven't enjoyed any of his recent albums.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Watcha gon do wit dat booty

Jags:8-8
        Duke B-Ball:22-10
        Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
        4/16/07 R.I.P VT
        sig by jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
          my favorite producer i dunno if you guys know about him, his name is dr. dre, he is such a great producer, too bad no one knows him. i like that other guy timbaland a lot, and dj premire. sorry guys i dont like the great producers like ron artest.
          This post makes absolutely no sense. Sorry but I don't speak ret*rd, therefore I can't understand your language.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
            This post makes absolutely no sense. Sorry but I don't speak ret*rd, therefore I can't understand your language.
            lol you guys dibt understand sarcasam.
            damn this site every one is clueless, and dont understand jokes. well it wasnt even a joke if you dont get it but oh well

Comment

• 1. nas
              1. biggie there both tied at one
              3. jay z
              4. dmx
              5. tupac
              i ll add a 6
              6 50

Comment

1. nas
                3. jay z
                4. dmx
                5. tupac
                i ll add a 6
                6 50
                DMX was a boost. better than tupac, c'mon. and i wont even extend my 50 hatred.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                  DMX was a boost. better than tupac, c'mon. and i wont even extend my 50 hatred.
                  i like to listen to east coast over every other crap. i honestly think tupac is over rated, and to every body they always say there favorite two rappers are biggie, and pac, but i bet they cant think of 5 songs from biggie and pac combined. ppl always forget about nas, and some times h.o.v. and dmx is just underappreciated

Comment

• 1. Nas
                    2. Notorious B.I.G.
                    3. Big L

No one else distinguishes themself from the rest of the pack.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

1. nas
                      3. jay z
                      4. dmx
                      5. tupac
                      i ll add a 6
                      6 50
                      DMX is a horrible rapper and his lyrics are absolute garbage. That's a complete boost, and you can't give me one good reason to put him in the top 50.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

i like to listen to east coast over every other crap. i honestly think tupac is over rated, and to every body they always say there favorite two rappers are biggie, and pac, but i bet they cant think of 5 songs from biggie and pac combined. ppl always forget about nas, and some times h.o.v. and dmx is just underappreciated
                        Are you kidding? 2Pac has sold the most records of any rap artist, ever. I'm pretty sure people could name 5 of his songs. Same goes for Biggie.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                          DMX is a horrible rapper and his lyrics are absolute garbage. That's a complete boost, and you can't give me one good reason to put him in the top 50.
                          well i like to listen to him, and imo he is a great rapper. he ran the east coast in the late 90s and i have always liked him since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
                            Are you kidding? 2Pac has sold the most records of any rap artist, ever. I'm pretty sure people could name 5 of his songs. Same goes for Biggie.
                            to ppl who jam to todays music it isnt that easy

Comment

lol you guys dibt understand sarcasam.
                              damn this site every one is clueless, and dont understand jokes. well it wasnt even a joke if you dont get it but oh well
                              You do realize that sarcasm has everything to do with tone of voice, something that can't be communicated through print...don't you?

Comment

to ppl who jam to todays music it isnt that easy
                                If you're a 2Pac or Biggie fan, you could easily name 5 of their songs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information