Rap Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
    well its actually common sence to relize that i m saying that no one ever heard of dr. dre. and BY SAYING THAT RON ARTEST IS A GREAT PRODUCER, AND RAPPER. i think that gives it away that i am being sarcastic
    i kew he was being sacastic. it was obvious

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Just for the record alive Biggie outsold Tupac.
      Last edited by snuff; 04-05-2007, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff View Post
        Just for the record alive Biggie outsold Tupac.
        if i personally cared about sales, stylesp wouldnt be top 50 even though his rookie album siold platinum.

Comment

Just for the record alive Biggie outsold Tupac.
          cus biggie owned the east coast back in the ninetys. every one was jaming too biggs. if your the king of ny, thats like saying the king of rap's golden age. but tupac ran the westcoast. but biggie was more likeable

Comment

• 1. Me
            2. CCB
            3.Sweetness

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
              if i personally cared about sales, stylesp wouldnt be top 50 even though his rookie album siold platinum.
              Well if you don't care about lyrical skill, because styles p has none, and you don't care about record sales, what do you care about? Production? Thats what it seems. You like how his songs sound huh.

Jets Future. I am done reading anything you post so you can just not bother responding to anything I say.

Comment

Jets Future. I am done reading anything you post so you can just not bother responding to anything I say.
                About damn time!!!

Snuff 4 prez!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ol' Dirty Bastard
                  Ghost Face Killah
                  Method Man
                  Inspecktah Deck
                  Raekwon the Chef

Comment

• Named 5 Wu-Tang members without even naming the best. Impressive. GZA > all.

Comment

Well if you don't care about lyrical skill, because styles p has none, and you don't care about record sales, what do you care about? Production? Thats what it seems. You like how his songs sound huh.

you are such a weirdo.

i dont care if you say its a week come back. but whatever. you know i wanted to say some thing else but **** it

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
                        you are such a weirdo.

i dont care if you say its a week come back. but whatever. you know i wanted to say some thing else but **** it
                        HAHAHAHAHA

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

well do you listen to Styles P at all. He does have lyrical talent easliy top 20 of all time when it comes to lyrics.

i swear, if you havent listened to like even 10 songs from him, dont try and talk ****. After you posted that OneBeLo guy so much in this thread i dwnloaded a track from him called the ghetto and didnt like it. But i dont say he has no lyrical talent. You must be the most ignorant guy on this thread. But maybe thats what your aiming for.

Comment

• I don't want to crap on anybody's opinions really, but the exclusion of Rakim and Kool G Rap from any list just about invalidates it as anything other than a "favorites" list rather than a "top 5 dead or alive" list.

Just about every emcee we've seen mentioned in this thread can trace his style back to one of these two individuals.

It's pretty evident that some of you are either young to the rap game or have only been listening for a few years.

Comment

• I have the Time is Money CD, and My Life song, but I never listen to the CD. The reason you don't say One. Be. Lo isn't bad is because you know I am right!

I get High High High everyday. Impressive.

You should check out the guy on the My Life track. He owns Style P.

Let me take you to a place where the sun don't shine
                              Killers don't talk, little kids don't mind
                              Men don't work, don't take care of babies
                              You bought my album but bootleggers don't pay me
                              City runnin wild, cats don't give a ****
                              Junior High students don't say no to drugs
                              Liquor stores don't ask shorties for their ID
                              This is a place where don't nothin surprise me
                              -the ghetto

He has no flow on that song. Not one of my favorites.
                              Last edited by snuff; 04-05-2007, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I have the Time is Money CD, and My Life song, but I never listen to the CD. The reason you don't say One. Be. Lo isn't bad is because you know I am right!

I get High High High everyday. Impressive.

You should check out the guy on the My Life track. He wons Style P.
                                No you are not right. Heck if 50 Cent was better than Styles P i would admit it and I say this to show that i wont let my homerism and love for something hide the truth. And Styles P is better than Pharoch Monche as well. Why would you even tune into the Time is Money CD anyways?

To judge somebody off of one or two tracks is stupid as well. Thats like listening to the song Have a party by Mobb Deep or Bonita Applebum by Tribe Called Quest and saying they suck after that. Its also easy to have someone spit five good verses their wjhole career, it doesnt make them good.
                                Last edited by Big Mike; 04-05-2007, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information