Rap Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
    And Styles P is better than Pharoch Monche as well.
    Please tell me this was humor or sarcasm or somesuch. Why does your sigature suggest to me that you might actually have posted this seriously...?

Comment

No you are not right. Heck if 50 Cent was better than Styles P i would admit it and I say this to show that i wont let my homerism and love for something hide the truth. And Styles P is better than Pharoch Monche as well. Why would you even tune into the Time is Money CD anyways?
      Ok couldn't comprehend what you said because you said "And Styles P is better than Pharoch Monche as well"..... Have you ever heard Internal Affairs? It is one of the best CDs I have ever heard, although its got some bad spots.

I seen it all through the eyes of a needle
      Depletion of the planet, brainwash of the people
      Niggaz'll never learn (****) we just concern about
      who's ****** who, when time is of significance
      Ghost, we disregard the most magnificent
      Eat of the fruit that is poisonous and lethal
      Stuck in the crux of the spell with the evil
      Credits about to roll and hell is the sequel

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Please tell me this was humor or sarcasm or somesuch. Why does your sigature suggest to me that you might actually have posted this seriously...?
        Because it is the truth. People who listen to Styles P on a consistent basis know how good he is. Look at the track testify for example, one of his many lyrical and political raps.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Give me Styles P best track and I will go listen to it right now.

Comment

• Honestly i would pick one, and a way better one would be sitting there but ill try, wait a sec
            Last edited by Big Mike; 04-05-2007, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Ok i will just make a small list

Real Sh**
              Testify
              Man Of the Men
              Ghost P
              Vinny's Theme
              Immortal

* It seems pointless because I will obviously never be able to sway your stubborn mind.
              Last edited by Big Mike; 04-05-2007, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• If you couldn't tell that he was being sarcastic, then you're a really gullable person.

Comment

• Song was alright I guess... I mean he displays no flow. Starts every other line the exact same pretty much. The space beat in the background was pretty annoying. 6/10 I guess.

Testify was a little better lyricaly. Unoriginal idea. Stolen lyrics pretty much. Not real original and not amazing lyrics. Talib wasn't that great. Neither could flow to the beat. 6/10
                  Last edited by snuff; 04-05-2007, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Because it is the truth. People who listen to Styles P on a consistent basis know how good he is. Look at the track testify for example, one of his many lyrical and political raps.
                    Yeah...ah...okay...You should probably just remove yourself from the debate now and save yourself some more exposure.
                    This is a clear example of completely invalidating yourself.
                    Styles P over Pharoah Monch...? Are really sure you want to stick with that answer???
                    Let's take a moment to think of things like cadence, content, comprehension and vocabulary...there's not a one of those items where Styles P could even come close to Monch...how does a person get the idea that these two are even in the same remote leagues?
                    I can tell you that I'm genuinely baffled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Yeah...ah...okay...You should probably just remove yourself from the debate now and save yourself some more exposure.
                      This is a clear example of completely invalidating yourself.
                      Styles P over Pharoah Monch...? Are really sure you want to stick with that answer???
                      Let's take a moment to think of things like cadence, content, comprehension and vocabulary...there's not a one of those items where Styles P could even come close to Monch...how does a person get the idea that these two are even in the same remote leagues?
                      I can tell you that I'm genuinely baffled.
                      Just shut up already. You dont like styles p thats good 4U. I do so just let me live my lif with a couple hundred Dblock songs in my MP3. Pharoche Monch is obviously good, but Styles is better in my opinion, its just that you are totally oblivious to the fact that there are more tracks he has made besides "Good Times."

Comment

• And your oblivious to everyone good...

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff View Post
                          And your oblivious to everyone good...
                          I hear you *Rolling Eyes*

Thats why the likes of Nas, Rakim, Mobb Deep, Mos Def, Talib kweli, Dilagable Planets and many others are al some of my faves. But what ever, just live your life and try to forget the fact that i along woth millions of others like STyles P.
                          Last edited by Big Mike; 04-05-2007, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Honest Expression

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff View Post
                              Pretty Good track to be honest. Still think Styles is better, and I would Seriously admit to you if he wasnt. Its just that i have like 200 songs from him on my PC so is hard to name the best ones.

You guys act as if I'm saying 50 Cent is better than yor favourties or something. Just chill and live your life listening to what you like.

Comment

• Please respect snuff and his music tastes. He got jetsfuture another infraction, so he deserves some credit....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information