No announcement yet.

Rap Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are saying 50cent is better than my favorites, and I am trying to point that out, but you refuse to listen. 50cent is just as good as styles p, and neither are horrible, but neither are amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
      Please respect snuff and his music tastes. He got jetsfuture another infraction, so he deserves some credit....
      I''m not disrespecting him at all am I. If anything he is desrespecting mine. The sad thing is that no matter what, everyone feels they have the best taste in music because its what they like. The phrase "best taste" in terms of music or video games etc. basically shoiuld mean nothing i guess.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff View Post
        You are saying 50cent is better than my favorites, and I am trying to point that out, but you refuse to listen. 50cent is just as good as styles p, and neither are horrible, but neither are amazing.
        50 cent is worse than your favourites and Styles P at that. Please accurately and honestly quote me saying "50 Cent is better than Snuff's favourtie rappers";)

Comment

• The thing is you act like I never listened to the mainstream stuff. I listened to it for years. I then found Rakim started looking into underground. Found Black Star and have been on the underground since.

You on the other hand have been on the mainstream forever.

Still think Styles is better
          I compare Styles to 50cent..

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
            Just shut up already. You dont like styles p thats good 4U. I do so just let me live my lif with a couple hundred Dblock songs in my MP3. Pharoche Monch is obviously good, but Styles is better in my opinion, its just that you are totally oblivious to the fact that there are more tracks he has made besides "Good Times."
            I'm not saying that Styles is wack. I like the dude. But c'mon. Don't let your favoritism just wreck your whole perspective on emceeing.
            I dig the hell outta Big Ben Roethlisberger but I'd be nuts to say he was better than Payton Manning, wouldn't I? Yeah, well that's what you just did.
            Monch and Styles P aren't even in the same remote league. Your list is a "Top 5 FAVORITE Emcees"...under no circumstance can Styles P possibly make a "Top 5 Dead or Alive" list that hopes to have any crediblity. The same goes for DMX and 50.
            Cats oughta think about your answers before you just drop names on a list.
            Monch isn't even a top 5 dead or alive emcee so in no way should any of the three (and a bunch of others in this thread) be on the list. I'm a HUGE MF DOOM fan but you won't see me dropping him on the list. It just don't calculate.
            Top 5...All Time...Dead or Alive

C'mon y'all, start putting some real thought into it if you want to debate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
              I'm not saying that Styles is wack. I like the dude. But c'mon. Don't let your favoritism just wreck your whole perspective on emceeing.
              I dig the hell outta Big Ben Roethlisberger but I'd be nuts to say he was better than Payton Manning, wouldn't I? Yeah, well that's what you just did.
              Monch and Styles P aren't even in the same remote league. Your list is a "Top 5 FAVORITE Emcees"...under no circumstance can Styles P possibly make a "Top 5 Dead or Alive" list that hopes to have any crediblity. The same goes for DMX and 50.
              Cats oughta think about your answers before you just drop names on a list.
              Monch isn't even a top 5 dead or alive emcee so in no way should any of the three (and a bunch of others in this thread) be on the list. I'm a HUGE MF DOOM fan but you won't see me dropping him on the list. It just don't calculate.
              Top 5...All Time...Dead or Alive

C'mon y'all, start putting some real thought into it if you want to debate it.
              O DAMN, i actually did use this as a fave rappers list instead of dead/alive list i will admit that because I wasnt really paying attention. I saw top 5 and rapper so I just listed my 5 faves.

I know and I dont even say Styles is top 15 Rappers dead or alive. But neither is Pharoche Monch. Maybe Blackstar which has the same kinda style but not Mocnh. Believe me when i say im not letting my favourtism blind who is better than Styles. For a taste of the real Styles P. listen to the cipher from BET Awards 07.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gsKSFzMtiE

He delivers that kinda music on all his mixtapes. Heck, I even got G-Unit soldiers admitting Styles is nice after listening to my MP3 Player.

Comment

The thing is you act like I never listened to the mainstream stuff. I listened to it for years. I then found Rakim started looking into underground. Found Black Star and have been on the underground since.

You on the other hand have been on the mainstream forever.

I compare Styles to 50cent..
                Sorry but you are honestly acting dumb. As if you send a ghost to watch and hear what i listen to in my MP3 and my PC. What the F**k makes you think you know bthat i only listen to mainstream. Are you god? Do you have telepathic powers that help you know whats going on worldwide? Come on.

Comment

• Lupe killed both of them. Styles rhymes figure like 6times...

Comment

• My Top 5 Faves (right now):
                    Black Thought
                    MF Doom
                    Ghostface
                    Mos Def (let's try to act like The New Danger didn't happen tho...)
                    Sly http://www.myspace.com/freeagentshiphopmusic (yeah, I had to plug...shameless, I know)

Comment

Lupe killed both of them. Styles rhymes figure like 6times...
                      Look at the word b4 figure. Whatever, most people say Styles killed it but its not like you will admit it. Thats why I'm saying you should get on with your life. Listen ti your Onebelo, Cunninlyguists, Blackstar etc and I will listen to my DBlock, Lupe, papoose, AZ, Blackstar etc.

Comment

• Tru Love was worse than New Danger. He obviously either needs Talib or to stop making movies and focus.

I listen to Lupe, Blackstar, AZ(one of my favorites)...

That you sly? Shits good. And Strange Fruit Project is a favorite. Not a big MF fan though. Jimmy is about to die is exactly my type of production.
                        Last edited by snuff; 04-05-2007, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• I think after Black on Both Sides, Mos was poised to be a top 5 active emcee. The New Danger was horrible to me...I can at least make it through True Magic.
                          Yeah, that's me...thanks for the props. Strange Fruit Project are my peoples. S-1 of SFP produced that Jimmy is About to Die track.
                          You can find me on a couple of IllMind tracks if you cop The Art of One Mind by S-1 of SFP and IllMind.

Comment

• You chill with Procussions? I have some of their ****. I have the Healing from SFP. I go to a graphic site that have been really getting into SFP.

Comment

• does anybody know the rapper madlib?

Comment

You chill with Procussions? I have some of their ****. I have the Healing from SFP. I go to a graphic site that have been really getting into SFP.
                                I'm on their Soul Travellin' and From Divine albums but can you believe, I was unavailable to make The Healing...? That's just bad timing... They'd tried to reach me after showing out on The Art of One Mind but I'd fallen off the face of the Earth for a time and missed out.
                                I know of the Procussions but I don't know them.
                                Check out http://www.myspace.com/aeonz...at least, I think that's the tag. We've got a creative consortium of sorts working outta the D and we try to help each other stay busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information