Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, i love ETK
    I love you more because you called JF a G-Unit dyckryder!!! So utterly true.....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Take a guess...

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
      Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
      ^^^^^^
      OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP View Post
        Take a guess...
        what does that mean. ARE YOU LURKIN?????

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
          just want to say that its a mystery how songs like this is why im hot by mims or chain hang low by chingy are the most popular songs when their out..... just look at their names... their names make them sound stupid and yes, their music is
          I'm hot cause I'm fly, you ain't cause you not.

LYRICAL GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

look at my username...

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
            Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
            ^^^^^^
            OMFG LMAO

Comment

I bet Lurkin is JetsFuture's alternate account so he can try to make it seem like someone else actually likes G-Unit.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                I bet Lurkin is JetsFuture's alternate account so he can try to make it seem like someone else actually likes G-Unit.
                LMAO THATS hilarious. i cant breathe yo.
                its a good guess and is sig quote worthy

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

^ Thank you

Comment

your just straight up dumb and i had a feeling some one might of said that.
                    but i remeber there were some other g-unit fans but they were scared off by the g-unit haters crew. and you can even check the ip adresses i dunno this lurkin guy

Comment

I hate and have always hated 50 Cent as much as the rest of this board. With that said, it doesn't mean that Jetsfuture should get bashed every rap thread just because he still likes him.

With that out the way, lets try and actually discuss hip hop.

I'm looking foward to a couple of new albums.

Eardrum by Talib Kweli is out in June. Hopefully he will return to his train of thought and black star form.

For Whom The Beat Tolls is Canibus' new album, and I'm optamistic about this. Canibus has been inconsistant, but for Poet Infinity alone it should be a return to Rip the Jacker form.

I can't wait for Immortal Technique's Middle Passage, but I'd imagine this won't be out for a while. I've heard a rumour that it's nearly finished though.

Nas is also rumoured to be releasing another album soon. Apparently it's either lost tapes 2; or a all Will-I-Am produced album, with alot of the hip hop is dead rejects that didn't fit in with the theme of the album.

Saigon and Papoose's first albums should be ok. I might buy them, but I wonder if they're all rhymed out after all those mixtapes.
                      Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                      #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

50 cent, you can't really hate him for making his money. I don't care about him snitching because stating it will not help or affect my life. I just wish he'd go back to the 1st Album 50 cent.. Get rich or die trying was the ****, no joke.

Comment

i am tiered of ppl like etk always be hating on me. hop off my dick and grow one, cus you just keep on hating on my taste.and adrian wilson your right cus they always be bashing on me, and its just ***.

how about your snitch self report me, i m just sick and tiered of this and every one knows i m right
                          Last edited by jets future; 03-22-2007, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jets future View Post
                            i am tiered of ppl like etk always be hating on me. hop off my dick and grow one, cus you just keep on hating on my taste.and adrian wilson your right cus they always be bashing on me, and its just ***.

how about your snitch self report me, i m just sick and tiered of this and every one knows i m right
                            All you listen to is 50 Cent and Hot Rod, I don't respect your music tastes. Get over it and face it.....

Just enjoy 50 cent and his hopeless disses towards every NY rapper that isn't in G-Unit. I don't buy into the fake beef ****, and obviously no one else does because G-Unit doesn't sell any more records.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                              All you listen to is 50 Cent and Hot Rod, I don't respect your music tastes. Get over it and face it.....

Just enjoy 50 cent and his hopeless disses towards every NY rapper that isn't in G-Unit. I don't buy into the fake beef ****, and obviously no one else does because G-Unit doesn't sell any more records.
                              G-Unit sells plenty of records. I don't know where that comment came from. 50 should have stayed in NY. He lost his edge once he moved to the West Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post

lol just go away man, plz just leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information