Rap Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
    seriously i did my favorite list too. and thats my style, my taste.
    but i dunno about styles p being all good and stuff. lol
    but he might be in g-unit
    if he goes on g-unit i will classify him as a sellout. i dont care if the beef is resolved. i will not listenn to anny of his new g-unit tunes. i would listen to 1 and if it was good i would keep listening to him, otherwise...

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
      if he goes on g-unit i will classify him as a sellout. i dont care if the beef is resolved. i will not listenn to anny of his new g-unit tunes. i would listen to 1 and if it was good i would keep listening to him, otherwise...
      if you actually listened to the interview, he said he doesent feel "how 50 dont give nothing back to the hood" so he told 50 "he is going to teach him how to be "hood".
      and the guy can use some money, cash and hits dont come very often in d-block.lol
      i m jk with ya

but its true

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
        if you actually listened to the interview, he said he doesent feel "how 50 dont give nothing back to the hood" so he told 50 "he is going to teach him how to be "hood".
        and the guy can use some money, cash and hits dont come very often in d-block.lol
        i m jk with ya

but its true
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=n_XOYZ3sf3Y

Hey i will be the 1st to say that D-Block doesnt sell records n-e-more besides jada, but they used to make hits succh as:

Good Times
        Why
        We Gon' Make It
        kiss you ass goodbye
        money power respect
        24 hoursto live
        knock yourself out
        locked up(akons song)

Comment

• I really like the song Why

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Okay my list(Non Faves)

1. Nas
            2. Rakim
            3. 2Pac
            4. Biggie
            5. Eminem or Blackstar or Mobb Deep

Comment

• if you want a list from talent
              it ll be
              1. biggie
              2. nas
              3. tupac
              4. jay z
              5. rakim

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                E-40 HAS NO BUSINESS HOLDING A MICROPHONE!

Seriously, he's arguably one of the WORST rappers Ive ever listened to.

I have no idea why people on the west coast like him so much. He is the epitomy of what bad rap music sounds like. I hate him with a passion.
                It's because he started getting produced by Lil Jon. He was decent before that.

Comment

• SOME OF THESE LISTS MAKE ME SICK AND MAKE ME THINK YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN LISTENING TO RAP FOR 7-10 YEARS. Biggie was influential on a mainstean level, but as an emcee/lyricist wasn't GODLY. I'd Put Masta Ace,Mos Def, AZ and some others ahead of him via skills, longevity, consistancy etc.

I do not know if I can break it down to a top 5 or 10.

But in lists of top 10 or 5 I'd include without a doubt:
                  Rakim
                  Kool G Rap
                  Nas
                  Ice Cube
                  Andre Benjamin
                  Jay-Z
                  Scarface
                  Big Daddy Kane
                  Tupac
                  Black Thought
                  KRS-ONE
                  Masta Ace

Biggie is over rated, if he was alive maybe he would be involved but please..don't follow jocks follow skills.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    SOME OF THESE LISTS MAKE ME SICK AND MAKE ME THINK YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN LISTENING TO RAP FOR 7-10 YEARS. Biggie was influential on a mainstean level, but as an emcee/lyricist wasn't GODLY. I'd Put Masta Ace,Mos Def, AZ and some others ahead of him via skills, longevity, consistancy etc.

I do not know if I can break it down to a top 5 or 10.

But in lists of top 10 or 5 I'd include without a doubt:
                    Rakim
                    Kool G Rap
                    Nas
                    Ice Cube
                    Andre Benjamin
                    Jay-Z
                    Scarface
                    Big Daddy Kane
                    Tupac
                    Black Thought
                    KRS-ONE
                    Masta Ace

Biggie is over rated, if he was alive maybe he would be involved but please..don't follow jocks follow skills.
                    well iwas born in the ninets so for me i was jamming to biggie when i was a kid. and to me biggie was amazing.i put rakim at 5 cus like i said i wasnt in the 80 s decade.

Comment

• Then you should say HI I WAS BORN IN 1988, and I DONT KNOW **** ABOUT HIP HOP. BIGGIE IS GOD, even though I heard 3 songs by him before he died and before MTV/Puff Daddy initiated him as the best ever.

ASK REAL RAP LEGENDS like LL, Kool G, BDK, Melle Mel, Masta Ace, Mos Def, Ghostface, Rakim, Killah Priest, Nas, KRS-One, Ice Cube, Dre3000, and others who their OPINION as to who is the GOAT.

All Different NONE=Biggie. More would say Tupac than Biggie.
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Then you should say HI I WAS BORN IN 1988, and I DONT KNOW **** ABOUT HIP HOP. BIGGIE IS GOD, even though I heard 3 songs by him before he died and before MTV/Puff Daddy initiated him as the best ever.

ASK REAL RAP LEGENDS like LL, Kool G, BDK, Melle Mel, Masta Ace, Mos Def, Ghostface, Rakim, Killah Priest, Nas, KRS-One, Ice Cube, Dre3000, and others who their OPINION as to who is the GOAT.

All Different NONE=Biggie. More would say Tupac than Biggie.
                        i mgiht be a teenager but i know my hip hop. and i know legends like kool g rap, and a lot of the guys you just named. i got all of em in my zen, except for two of em. its just imo biggie is the greatest, and how he just ran it when he had the mic.
                        but you cant say biggie is wack. cus thats full of bull ****.

Comment

• Scarface is pretty overrated himself. Im telling you people not to listen to Jets Future. He doesn't listen.

Comment

• Did I ever say he was wack?

I love Scarface esp pre-2002. Its my own thing..I dunno swagger, slang, lyrics, style made me like DAYUM **** is tight.

Comment

• Snuff. I am done reading anything you post so you can just not bother responding to anything I say.

and btw read your pm.
                              and stop hating on me

Comment

Did I ever say he was wack?

I love Scarface esp pre-2002. Its my own thing..I dunno swagger, slang, lyrics, style made me like DAYUM **** is tight.
                                The only Geto Boys song i like is "Minds Playing Tricks on Me"

and why havent the digable planets been mentioned by anyione as a good group. i love their smooth and cool rap.
                                Last edited by Big Mike; 04-05-2007, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information