Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. 2pac
    2. Biggie
    3. Blackstar (cant seperate Mos and Kweli)
    4. Jay-Z
    5. Lil Wayne

Weezy is sick, i think he'll be there on everyone's list when its all said and done

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      Then you should say HI I WAS BORN IN 1988, and I DONT KNOW **** ABOUT HIP HOP. BIGGIE IS GOD, even though I heard 3 songs by him before he died and before MTV/Puff Daddy initiated him as the best ever.

ASK REAL RAP LEGENDS like LL, Kool G, BDK, Melle Mel, Masta Ace, Mos Def, Ghostface, Rakim, Killah Priest, Nas, KRS-One, Ice Cube, Dre3000, and others who their OPINION as to who is the GOAT.

All Different NONE=Biggie. More would say Tupac than Biggie.
      What the hell are you talking about? You don't know **** about hip-hop if you think everyone should listen to all of your music. Everyone has different tastes, and what makes yours so special? If some dude was born n raised in "the A" and listens to snap music, that's their business and prerogative. You don't need to bash everyone elses tastes because they're different, and it doesn't mean they are not real hip-hop fans and don't have the right to have their opinions heard. I live in Toronto, and I don't have much access to hip-hop music, I have to discover it all on my own. Jetsfuture lives in NY, so he listens to NY rappers.

Deal with it!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
        What the hell are you talking about? You don't know **** about hip-hop if you think everyone should listen to all of your music. Everyone has different tastes, and what makes yours so special? If some dude was born n raised in "the A" and listens to snap music, that's their business and prerogative. You don't need to bash everyone elses tastes because they're different, and it doesn't mean they are not real hip-hop fans and don't have the right to have their opinions heard. I live in Toronto, and I don't have much access to hip-hop music, I have to discover it all on my own. Jetsfuture lives in NY, so he listens to NY rappers.

Deal with it!
        thank you
        for once you actually step for me instead of going hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          We need to petition to ban rap threads, and this is from someone that loves Hip-Hop. There are usually 3-4 per week, and are often started by people that know nothing about the history and intricacies of hip-hop.
          why does every one start hating on getting rid of rap threads the first posts or pages. but then suddenly the thread comes out to have more posts than any other music genre will ever have

Comment

• Lil Wayne and Juelz Santana are doing a co-album together, Lil Wayne is my favorite rapper going right now, and Juelz, his first CD was alright, but the tracks I've heard off this album he's pretty good in. The album is expected to be released in the 3rd quarter of '07

some tracks I know

Rewind
            Favorite Things
            Black Democrats
            Blow
            Rubber Burnin'
            Face Off
            Last edited by NYGibril28; 04-06-2007, 09:32 AM.

Paul

New York Giants
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
            UConn Basketball
            Virginia Tech Football
            UConn Football

Comment

• i cant wait for 50 and eminem's duet album

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
                well its actually common sence to relize that i m saying that no one ever heard of dr. dre. and BY SAYING THAT RON ARTEST IS A GREAT PRODUCER, AND RAPPER. i think that gives it away that i am being sarcastic
                But you like G-Unit so I thought you were serious

Comment

• 1. Wu-Tang Clan (I could just name my favorite 5 but instead Ill say the whole group)
                  2. 2pac
                  3. EPMD
                  4. Outkast
                  5. Onyx

My personall favorites.
                  HALL OF FAMER!
                  PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                  JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    But you like G-Unit so I thought you were serious
                    how does that affect any thing. thats a pretty lame comment. and for any thing dr. dre and timbo make 50 cent beats. so that really doesent make sence

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                      rap thread and top 5 rap artists threads merged.
                      lol i didnt relize that till now that i posted in the rap thread, cus i saw big mike post his top 5 non favs so then i thought it was the top 5.
                      well both threads have a lot of success. and mostly all rap threads contain a lot of posts. since there is a lot of ppl who listen to rap on this site

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
                        how does that affect any thing. thats a pretty lame comment. and for any thing dr. dre and timbo make 50 cent beats. so that really doesent make sence
                        When has Timbaland ever produced for 50 Cent?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                          i see. i really like him as a rapper and producer. him and kweli make good rap 2gether
                          You might want to give Madvillain - Madvillainy a shot. Madlib on production, MF DOOM on the rhymes (tho Madlib/Quasimodo make a couple of vocal appearances). Spectacular album!

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                            don't bash my opinions but my favs- list will get better as I listen to more rap

1. Chuck D
                            2. Chali2na
                            3. Mos Def
                            4. Nas
                            5. Zaakir
                            If you're fairly new to hip hop and that's your list, you're doing pretty good, dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              You might want to give Madvillain - Madvillainy a shot. Madlib on production, MF DOOM on the rhymes (tho Madlib/Quasimodo make a couple of vocal appearances). Spectacular album!
                              +rep for being a Metal Face doom fan. Americas Most Blunted ft Quasimoto is tight.

Comment

• My list...

1. Rakim
                                2. KRS One
                                3. Nas
                                4. Big L
                                5. Guru (for his gangstarr work not so much his solo stuff) This was almost masta ace or del the funkee homosapien.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information