Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rap Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Moses View Post
    G-Unit sells plenty of records. I don't know where that comment came from. 50 should have stayed in NY. He lost his edge once he moved to the West Coast.
    Let's see: Mobb Deep, Lloyd Banks, M.O.P., Tony Yayo.........

    Young Buck will break the trend because he expands his music outside of the Unit.....

    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by etk View Post
      Let's see: Mobb Deep, Lloyd Banks, M.O.P., Tony Yayo.........

      Young Buck will break the trend because he expands his music outside of the Unit.....
      young buck is hard

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by etk View Post
        Let's see: Mobb Deep, Lloyd Banks, M.O.P., Tony Yayo.........

        Young Buck will break the trend because he expands his music outside of the Unit.....
        just talk about some thing else cus you already said the stupidest comment about g-unit. even jada can admit that 50 sells a lot of music

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by jets future View Post
          just talk about some thing else cus you already said the stupidest comment about g-unit. even jada can admit that 50 sells a lot of music
          cuz he has to do club hits and sing
          tahts all he does now is sing

          jada and d-block they sell and give records to people int he hood to bump

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by jets future View Post
            just talk about some thing else cus you already said the stupidest comment about g-unit. even jada can admit that 50 sells a lot of music
            Sure he can, 50 cent sells plenty of music, he is the definition of a sellout. The rest of G-Unit couldn't go platinum with free albums (except for Buck).

            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • #66
              HinesWard what do you think of Deep Side, the R&B group. They haven't released a lot of material, but I really like what they have.

              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                cuz he has to do club hits and sing
                tahts all he does now is sing

                jada and d-block they sell and give records to people int he hood to bump
                YEA POOOOOOOBS.
                Honestlty though, will etk and Jetsfuture ever resolve their beef?


                ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                  YEA POOOOOOOBS.
                  Honestlty though, will etk and Jetsfuture ever resolve their beef?
                  nah.. it was cool in the begging now he just annoying he need s to hop off my dick. damn.

                  i wanna be cool but he just gets pretty annoying at times

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by jets future View Post
                    nah.. it was cool in the begging now he just annoying he need s to hop off my dick. damn.
                    lololol. damn yo. whats your rebuttle ETK?


                    ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                    XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      i wanna be cool but he just gets pretty annoying at times
                      but this is a rap thread

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by etk View Post
                        HinesWard what do you think of Deep Side, the R&B group. They haven't released a lot of material, but I really like what they have.

                        ive heard of them
                        i liek their song what i need
                        they from flordia so they might try to get the pretty ricky route

                        but i think they got potential

                        but i liek one chance better

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by jets future View Post
                          nah.. it was cool in the begging now he just annoying he need s to hop off my dick. damn.

                          i wanna be cool but he just gets pretty annoying at times
                          Leave the "hop off my dick" line to 50 Cent, don't steal his most incredible diss line.....

                          What is the begging? Is that when you beg 50 to let you get on your knees? Why don't you get your lips off his dick.....

                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            there should be a Jets Future vs. ETK thread, im not dumb enought to make it though


                            ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                            XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                              lololol. damn yo. whats your rebuttle ETK?
                              Instigator much???


                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by etk View Post
                                Leave the "hop off my dick" line to 50 Cent, don't steal his most incredible diss line.....

                                What is the begging? Is that when you beg 50 to let you get on your knees? Why don't you get your lips off his dick.....
                                LOLOL, i love this guy


                                ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                                XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information