• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
    No he means Mood Musik 3.

Joe Budden's Mixtape

The other 2 were classics.

We have a winner. I been tryin to get so many people to give Budden a chance recently that I should be on his payroll. I really just wanna see good hip-hop spread. You can't listen to Ransom note and tell me it's not one of the top 5 diss tracks of all time. Dude is too talented.
    When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      How do you figure? Jay-Z has been consistently good, over the years. More consistent than Bone Thugs N Harmony. I'm not hating on Bone Thugs but I don't see them as the 'OGs' you're making them out to be. I don't even like Jay-Z that much. I only care for a couple songs. I think he has flow and I know he's been consistent with it since his beginnings.
      i know he has had a better career. he has been more consistent for a longer period of time i just dont think he is as good as biggie 2pac nas eazy e rakim and the other great artists that he is put in the same category with. he is a good rapper but i dont think he should be considered one of the best. he has had a great deal of success but a lot of it comes from his commercial stand point. many things played into him being big like being associated with puff and biggie also the whole deal with nas. bone's lack of consistent success has been because of the whole bizzy thing, ruthless, and they are from the midwest. i never thought jay z was that sweet because he doesnt change it up that much he sounds the same IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cunit2k7 View Post
        i know he has had a better career. he has been more consistent for a longer period of time i just dont think he is as good as biggie 2pac nas eazy e rakim and the other great artists that he is put in the same category with. he is a good rapper but i dont think he should be considered one of the best. he has had a great deal of success but a lot of it comes from his commercial stand point. many things played into him being big like being associated with puff and biggie also the whole deal with nas. bone's lack of consistent success has been because of the whole bizzy thing, ruthless, and they are from the midwest. i never thought jay z was that sweet because he doesnt change it up that much he sounds the same IMO.

And you like Bone Thugs who are set apart from the rest because the way they sound and rap? or is just because they're some "OGs" from Ohio?

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
          And you like Bone Thugs who are set apart from the rest because the way they sound and rap? or is just because they're some "OGs" from Ohio?
          i like them because they are extremely unique and i feel they incorporate a lot of acutal musical elements into their rapping. If you have ever heard days of our livez you will know what I am talking about. The intro the that song is unbelievable and I have never honestly heard a rap song that can match that in terms of rapping and incorporating music. I like bone thugs because they can do thuggish songs and then they can do sweet laid back ones. Back in the day they were disgusting on the mic and the delivery on every verse was correct. A lot of rappers are monotone and I find them boring. There a few that i can stand like Gangstarr. I personally like bone because its not just rapping, they took it to another level with the harmony side that appeals to me. Is that ok for you?

Comment

• Anyone heard Plies album?Pretty good

Comment

Easy E? What has he done to be even mentioned in that group. He didn't write his own stuff, as he had Cube and other ghostwriters working with him. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere on there.

Comment

• Bone Thugs is a solid group although always confused with what their lyrical content should be, with that said other than a couple of Krayzie's stuff, Bone's solo albums are nothing short of pathetic and awful. Layzie in particular his solo albums can be on a list of worst hip hop albums ever. Also Wish Bone has never fit in with me. Doesn't fit in well with their style and is a weak rapper in his own.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
                  We have a winner. I been tryin to get so many people to give Budden a chance recently that I should be on his payroll. I really just wanna see good hip-hop spread. You can't listen to Ransom note and tell me it's not one of the top 5 diss tracks of all time. Dude is too talented.
                  that is a really good beef right now..i heard all the disses and im like wow they both going hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                    Bone Thugs is a solid group although always confused with what their lyrical content should be, with that said other than a couple of Krayzie's stuff, Bone's solo albums are nothing short of pathetic and awful. Layzie in particular his solo albums can be on a list of worst hip hop albums ever. Also Wish Bone has never fit in with me. Doesn't fit in well with their style and is a weak rapper in his own.
                    you are right besides krayzie bone no other member has had a successful solo career. they definitely feed off of each other which is why they have been able to survive 15 years or so in the game. layzie had like 2 decent solos like thug by nature was nice and the collabo album with the guy from outlawz was decent. you are right about wish although i feel he was pretty good back in the day when they were at their peak. he has definitely fallen off but every once in a while he puts out a pretty good verse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      Easy E? What has he done to be even mentioned in that group. He didn't write his own stuff, as he had Cube and other ghostwriters working with him. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere on there.
                      Eazy e man was one of the first people to do gangster rap and if it wasnt for eazy e bone thugs would not exist. For what he did in his short life he was one of the best. im not going to comment on the verse stuff because i dont know whether or not u are right. He did have a few cds though that were good so i doubt he didnt write any of his own stuff.

Comment

Eazy e man was one of the first people to do gangster rap and if it wasnt for eazy e bone thugs would not exist. For what he did in his short life he was one of the best. im not going to comment on the verse stuff because i dont know whether or not u are right. He did have a few cds though that were good so i doubt he didnt write any of his own stuff.
                        Finding Bone thugs hardly puts you in the same league as Nas and Rakim. And what exactly did Easy he do that made him "one of the best"? He didn't write, he didn't produce, he was just lucky enough to be around guys like Ren, Dre and Cube. In fact the classic and E's most notable song "Boyz-n-the-Hood" was written by Cube. If anything he was just a good business man.

Comment

• real muthaphucking g's

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information