Rap Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by etk View Post
    He was talking to draft king and being a troll, as per usual.
    I see you 2 really don't like each other.

Comment

He was talking to draft king and being a troll, as per usual.

typical him

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft King View Post
        I see you 2 really don't like each other.
        No, he doesn't like anyone, and I don't like how he always tries to be controversial. I've never seen a forgiving snuff post.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Just curious, who do you like and listen to?
          Jurassic 5, Z-Ro, Slim Thug, DJ Screw, UGK, Snoop Dogg, Big Moe, Bone Thugz, The Roots, Scarface, Trae, Andre Nickatina, A Tribe Called Quest, Cunninlynguists, Talib Kweli, People under the Stairs, Ice-T, Binary Star, Dilated Peoples, Pharaohe Monch, Army of the Pharaohs, Public Enemy, Wu Tang Clan, Cormega, NWA, and Rakim just to name a few.

Comment

No, he doesn't like anyone, and I don't like how he always tries to be controversial. I've never seen a forgiving snuff post.

he thinks hes better than everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
              I've recently gotten pretty into Andre Nickatina, I like the natural ryhthm he has when he's rapping.
              Thank you, thank you, thank you. Nickatina is undoubtedly my favorite rapper.

What's your favorite song so far?

Comment

Jurassic 5, Z-Ro, Slim Thug, DJ Screw, UGK, Snoop Dogg, Big Moe, Bone Thugz, The Roots, Scarface, Trae, Andre Nickatina, A Tribe Called Quest, Cunninlynguists, Talib Kweli, People under the Stairs, Ice-T, Binary Star, Dilated Peoples, Pharaohe Monch, Army of the Pharaohs, Public Enemy, Wu Tang Clan, Cormega, NWA, and Rakim just to name a few.
                I see you actually like the good Texas rappers, that's very refreshing.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

whats your favorite kweli song

Comment

Out of those I like the bolded ones. Some good stuff, I don't know, I just think Tech N9ne is great though, not all about bitches like you said. That one you quoted only had 1 short mention.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

I really like Train With No Love and The Last Rap I'll Ever Write. Used to AYO for Yayo, heard it too much now though.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Jungle is still my favorite, but I like Ayo for Yayo, Saw a Gangsta Cry, Bay Area Compilation, Alcatraz, and Blueprints of War are some of my favorite songs by Nickatina.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          whats your favorite kweli song
                          I really like the song redefinition, with Mos Def and Blackstar. I also like More or Less, and Listen. Just to get by used to be one of my favorites but I've heard it too many times.

Comment

• To tell you the truth, Jungle is the song that pretty much made me start blazing.

If you guys can, download Andre-n-Andre off the Bullets album. It features Mac Dre, who I'm starting to like more and more (as you can see).

Other great Nickatina songs are Blood N My Hair, Dice of Life (The Bottle), 2 B U, and Soul of a Coke Dealer. I actually have a huge playlist of my favorite songs across all of his albums, and I could send post the list if you guys want.

Comment

I see you actually like the good Texas rappers, that's very refreshing.
                              Z-Ro is fantastic, but outside of Texas he isn't all that popular.

Comment

Out of those I like the bolded ones. Some good stuff, I don't know, I just think Tech N9ne is great though, not all about bitches like you said. That one you quoted only had 1 short mention.
                                You don't like UGK or Scarface, but you like Slim Thug!?!?

:O:O:O

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information