Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Wins the British Open

Just an FYI.

I say Tiger right now...I don't like it when teams/players win all of the time...I liek to see parity...but Tiger is dominant
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Just because this is merely a single person sport, Tiger has it. He never loses when ahead, he started out hot and never faltered. The fact that he missed his first major cut THIS YEAR is amazing. He is unstoppable.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Since Tiger is doing this on his own, not to mention the fact that no other golfers have really stepped it up to challenge him the last few years, I'd say him. Unless some phenom comes along to take over in the near future, Tiger's going to be killing people until he's in his fifties.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I just realized options 1 and 4 are pretty much the same (can a mod edit out the last one?).

Comment

MJ, he was dominate throughout his career and Tiger was in a bit of a dry spell.

Comment

Jordan is the best basketball player ever, arguably. Woods is not the best golfer ever, that was Jack. He still has at least 8 more majors to win and he's over 30. I'm sure he'll catch Jack, but still he's not going to be like Jordan, and right now he's arguably the 2nd best ever and that's it

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
                Jordan is the best basketball player ever, arguably. Woods is not the best golfer ever, that was Jack. He still has at least 8 more majors to win and he's over 30. I'm sure he'll catch Jack, but still he's not going to be like Jordan, and right now he's arguably the 2nd best ever and that's it
                Exactly.

Comment

Jordan is not the best basketball player in many peoples minds it is not so cut and dry many think Magic or Wilt are better. Simply saying Jordan is the best is hardly a statement that can be made with certainty.

Tiger is more dominant because its only him not anybody else. Jordan had to have a team.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
                    Tiger still has at least 5 years. After he's done, he will be the best. Easily.

Comment

Originally posted by maroney39
                      MJ, he was dominate throughout his career and Tiger was in a bit of a dry spell.
                      How'd he do with the Wizards?
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                        How'd he do with the Wizards?
                        He did average 23 and 20 points in his two years there.

Comment

Which isn't dominate, despite his age.

Comment

He was 40 years old gimme a break. He was dominate throughout his prime, something Tiger hasnt been.

Comment

He was 40 years old gimme a break. He was dominate throughout his prime, something Tiger hasnt been.
                              That's sort of why I said "despite his age"...

But your problem is that you're overlapping the sports when they really can't be compared that way. "Dominant" in golf and basketball are entirely different, though you're treating them as the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information