Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    If we really are never getting them back, im going the hell on strike.

    Where the hell is my Elisha thread?!

    Comment


    • #17
      I don't have access to the administrator panel, but apparently Ward and Scott have found that we can only have them if they have hosted on this site. This obviously takes up too much space on the site and isn't really worth it. If you have a solution, or know how to get the option so we can have them hosted off-site, please PM it to me and forward it to Ward and Scott.


      Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

      Comment


      • #18
        Just install a mod: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39296

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
          If we really are never getting them back, im going the hell on strike.

          Where the hell is my Elisha thread?!
          I'm join the strike force

          Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by njx9
            i'm assuming the deletion of my post means someone is actually looking into it this time.
            What did your post say?!

            Mystery is afoot!

            Comment


            • #21
              I made a thread about this a long time ago. Three posts later, njx9 flipped out and locked the thread.

              We should have a poll on signature photos or Avators. I would be willing to sacrifice the ability to have pictures in the signature for a avator.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                I made a thread about this a long time ago. Three posts later, njx9 flipped out and locked the thread.

                We should have a poll on signature photos or Avators. I would be willing to sacrifice the ability to have pictures in the signature for a avator.
                Do you not know how to read or are you just stupid? The reason why we can't have avatars has nothing to do with having sigs.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                  I made a thread about this a long time ago. Three posts later, njx9 flipped out and locked the thread.

                  We should have a poll on signature photos or Avators. I would be willing to sacrifice the ability to have pictures in the signature for a avator.
                  yeah dont see that happening.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    Do you not know how to read or are you just stupid? The reason why we can't have avatars has nothing to do with having sigs.
                    A little of both, thanks for asking.. jackass.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      i'm assuming the deletion of my post means someone is actually looking into it this time.
                      Kind of off-topic, but i'm killing you in fantasy hockey.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                        Kind of off-topic, but i'm killing you in fantasy hockey.
                        Kind of off topic, but join my Fantasy Baseball league. 4 spots left.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                          A little of both, thanks for asking.. jackass.
                          Your welcome, good luck.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            Your welcome, good luck.
                            Good luck with...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              Working on it? It's a pretty simple process.

                              http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...tars_implement
                              mods got pwned

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                                mods got pwned
                                How did mods get owned? We have nothing to do with avatars or adding patches to the site.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information