Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Videos Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • that is pretty good haha

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment




    • "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

      Comment


      • I've been watching "To Catch a Predator" videos for the last 20 minutes...

        All I have to say, is that Chris Hanson is the ******* man!

        He may have a really annoying voice, but his smart ass attitude is just classic...

        BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brent View Post


          like him or not (I certainly do not), you got to laugh
          He did that on purpose. He explained on the following show why he left the "c" out and what it stood for.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by P-L View Post
            He did that on purpose. He explained on the following show why he left the "c" out and what it stood for.
            Is it because he's a blood?


            Comment


            • Originally posted by P-L View Post
              He did that on purpose. He explained on the following show why he left the "c" out and what it stood for.
              On the following show? That's odd, why not just later in the show? Now it just sounds like he saw his **** up, and tried to correct it.

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                On the following show? That's odd, why not just later in the show? Now it just sounds like he saw his **** up, and tried to correct it.
                I believe that. I don't care what your political views are - Glenn Beck is a loser hack.

                by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                  I believe that. I don't care what your political views are - Glenn Beck is a loser hack.
                  Glenn Beck is a loser hack? GET OFF MY FORUM!!!!!!!! Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu little pinhead. GET OFF MY FORUM!!!!!!!!!

                  :p

                  Comment


                  • Dont hassle the hoff.
                    Last edited by General Zod; 09-01-2009, 11:44 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                      Dude I started college today and a guy in my class had tourettes. Not as bad as that girl but when a girl stood up in class and told the class that she was majoring in buisness he went crazy loco and kept saying ... Business WHAT!!! Business WHAT!! Buisness WHAT!!! He would grunt really low when the teacher would start talking and would mock her.
                      Sounds like some form of Regan from The Exorcist to me.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                        I just saw this i thought it was pretty original

                        lol, I Love it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                          Glenn Beck is a loser hack? GET OFF MY FORUM!!!!!!!! Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu little pinhead. GET OFF MY FORUM!!!!!!!!!


                          in case any one doesnt know what he is referencing, starts at like 3:15

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                            I just saw this i thought it was pretty original

                            i keep LOL'ing because that was a whole lot of lacking rhythm lol.

                            Comment


                            • I maybe late on this one, but it's so innapporptiate and amazing.

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information