No announcement yet.

YouTube Videos Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The U.S. is so far behind in technology...

...and Japan is so far ahead in weird.
    Last edited by nepg; 11-13-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• I think we all know the question. My answer is yes.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
        The U.S. is so far behind in technology...

That has a catchy tune, bahpiiiiii bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhappoi yeiea bapi babi bapi........

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE

Guy in Russia drives his motorcycle so fast he does a 1 hour commute in 6 minutes.

This guy is VERY reckless, but damn he has some skills with this crotch rocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            The U.S. is so far behind in technology...

Sadly, it makes sense when you think about it.

A pop star you don't need to pay exorbitant amounts of money too because its just a robot; and a society willing to accept it as human interaction, specifically male/female interaction is becoming less and less popular leading to a negative growth rate for the past five years and various hilarious lolpics; most of which have the theme of "However big of a loser you are, at least you're not these guys".

IMO, that video isn't weird, its the embodiment of many of the social issues facing Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE

Guy in Russia drives his motorcycle so fast he does a 1 hour commute in 6 minutes.

Am I a bad person for hoping someone would have opened their car door?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• worker bees can leave
                  even drones can fly away
                  the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I'm ******* this guys friend.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Comment

His commute looks like mine except fewer stupid moves at slightly slower speeds. :///

edit: and I drive a big truck.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post

I'm pretty sure I'm ******* this guys friend.
                          This guy should not be giving advice on anything girl related. Clearly he doesnt understand that the first rule of understanding women is that they have to rationale nor do they ever make sense with the decisions they make. Attempting to understand them is silly. All you have to know is the worse you treat them, the more they love you. The end.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            This guy should not be giving advice on anything girl related. Clearly he doesnt understand that the first rule of understanding women is that they have to rationale nor do they ever make sense with the decisions they make. Attempting to understand them is silly. All you have to know is the worse you treat them, the more they love you. The end.
                            I once broke up with a girl who kept refuting all of my tactics to lessen the blow and eventually I went with something like this..
                            Me - "Linds, I've been a complete dick to you the last two weeks. Like a ******* raging jackass."
                            Her - "What? What are you talking about? No you haven't?"
                            Me - "...are you serious? Do you not remember all the times I came over, refused to talk to you, drank your beers, ****** you, and then left?"
                            Her - "What? What are you talking about? I love you."
                            Me - "...there's someone else. Goodbye."

Also, I really want to find out who that dude's friend is, **** her, and then make a blog about it.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

yeah holy schit!
                              Why so excited to get to work?
                              What does he do for a living? Interview & Test 18-year old girls as amateur brothel ho's?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information