Clear All

• ehl oh ehl

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• He tries so hard too.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
        What's so great about that?

The guy was probably going to surrender when they drawn the guns, but when they opened fire he feared for his life. The dumb cop jumped on the guys hood then had to defend himself by killing him. Of course it's going to go down as self defense but he never should have been in that place.
        Look I hate cops, but this is a pretty ******* stupid argument. First of all, not only was the driver a danger to himself, but the police chasing him, and everyone on the road around them. You can hear the police pleading for him to stop driving the vehicle when they ram him and he continues to drive. That is one bad ass cop who jumped up on the car and unloaded, that driver lost all rights to anything when he started going 100, ramming police cars, and refusing to surrender. Not to mention saying " the guy was probably going to surrender when they draw the guns" when they had already drawn the guns and fired shots at him and he continued to drive around like a mad man. Like seriously did we just watch the same video, when it switched to camera three a cop had already shot a few rounds off at him and he continued to drive into them. The dude has no argument for his life at that point. Not to mention that he was most likely running for a reason to begin with.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Ok Im not back up this guy, we can both agree he is wrong. I just don't believe it had to end like that.

"When it switched to camera three a cop had already shot a few rounds off at him and he continued to drive into them."

Why do you think he continued to drive? If someone is shooting at you, you'd probably run too. The cop made the decision right there to kill him, so the bad guy had no choice of surrendering any more, he could only run.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• He made the choice to put himself in that situation well before the cop opened fire on him. He was running despite no shots being fired so the argument that he was running for his life because they pulled out their fire arms is a bit silly. He wasn't doing anything differently before that happened, which anyone who has a brain knows it's going to end like that, the guy was going to die trying to run one way or another. Thankfully the police got him before he could do any damage to anyone.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• lol...

Comment

• A solid 7.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The Rick Roll of bikinis.

Comment

• That video doesn't get cooking until 1:07, at which point it catches fire.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Like....OMG!!...what would Justin think?!

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone have a solution for me, I can view youtube videos if they are embedded here or on another site but when I try to watch videos on youtube the videos won't load and this is for all my browsers. I have the newest flash, cleared my cookies and all that but still the same. Just weird overall since I can view youtube videos if they are imbedded like here on the forums.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/783...eatured_videos

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• This kid has sick dance moves lol

Comment

• The end had me rolling!

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information