Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Videos Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • that was so funny ballin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      that was so funny ballin
      Yea, i really don't like posting homosexual stuff with almost all of the posters being guys, except steelergirl or whatever. I just hope i don't get an infraction for it.

      My favorite part is when he's moaning the second time off the second bite, his facial expression is just so funny.

      Comment


      • http://youtube.com/watch?v=Obb61Izi2Uc

        All time best Cheaters episode ever!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
          This one's funny too, it's especially funny if you watch SNL.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_4Qs...eature=related

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
            Yea, i really don't like posting homosexual stuff with almost all of the posters being guys, except steelergirl or whatever. I just hope i don't get an infraction for it.

            My favorite part is when he's moaning the second time off the second bite, his facial expression is just so funny.
            HAHAHA!!!! That was the funniest thing ever!!! I watched it at work...(my mistake) and I got all my builders around to watch it. Good call!!!

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=wnVJZkDuVBM

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=sIQrBouWRiE&feature=related

            ^^ very funny. ^^


            Originally posted by bsaza2358
            For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

            Comment


            • The youtube rap.

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqP5E1jF81s

              Comment


              • might have been already posted...

                Dan Marino Freaks out on NFL Network:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9LNPwZIGA

                Comment


                • idk if this has been posted yet but i just saw it recently and i loved it i couldnt stop laughing

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=eZNZORYylNo

                  if it has been posted before and its old....well then...bite me

                  "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                  Originally posted by TitanHope
                  R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                  He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                  Comment


                  • As I am the site SNL fan, I will post one from the previous show every week:

                    Andy's Dad:

                    http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...tml?mea=229474

                    The Adam Grossman one was great as well but this was gold



                    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                    Comment


                    • http://youtube.com/watch?v=GwDJ_7L8zi0&feature=related

                      Comment


                      • Anyone who wants to see the greatest guitar solo ever, watch this video.

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=uOs1HC29zh4

                        Just remember, this man is blind and drops his pick half way through.


                        Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          Anyone who wants to see the greatest guitar solo ever, watch this video.

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=uOs1HC29zh4

                          Just remember, this man is blind and drops his pick half way through.
                          Wow, people are nerds..."I wonder how good he would be at guitar hero"

                          haha

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Wow, people are nerds..."I wonder how good he would be at guitar hero?"

                            haha
                            Someone said that, hahaha. Kids who play guitar hero don't understand how completely different an actual guitar is. They even make up notes to play in the game to make you have to hit more buttons.


                            Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                            Comment


                            • I am putting my life on the line on this one. This is by far the funniest youtube video ever. Not sure if it is already posted though. But I guarantee 5 quality laughs

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIEHI...eature=related


                              Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

                              Comment


                              • Vernon Davis is a freak

                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZsg...eature=related

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information