Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Videos Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3eIsyTORRk

    Only watch that if you're an anime fan.

    Comment


    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muP9eH2p2PI

      The best video ever made.

      Comment


      • http://youtube.com/watch?v=kv73yzYuE...eature=related

        Comment


        • Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
          I remember watching that.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Crickett View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3eIsyTORRk

            Only watch that if you're an anime fan.
            jesus, an NGE reference, damn it now I've gotta go find where I had all those episodes saved and make a night of that show. Thanks a lot, jerk.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
              jesus, an NGE reference, damn it now I've gotta go find where I had all those episodes saved and make a night of that show. Thanks a lot, jerk.
              Watch NGE in a single night? Are you suicidal?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                Watch NGE in a single night? Are you suicidal?
                Well I have 8 more hours before work and I've plowed through the first 3 epsiodes. Won't finish but I'll have it done tomorrow night. Damn the nostalgia, I remember going to crazy specialty stores to get the NGE DVDs when the first started making there way stateside.

                Comment


                • Well, this video certainly made me laugh.

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VtSFMqNFyM

                  Just keep away from the related videos.

                  Comment


                  • awww man WTF?!?!? I should really listen to you Lions WMD

                    ugh, nightmares! [*shivers going down spine*]

                    PEOPLE DO NOT WATCH THE RELATED VIDEOS

                    gayest **** ever

                    Comment


                    • funny ESPN commercial
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=xIr6GLBj_jc


                      Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                      Comment


                      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-P7sFnzMeE

                        Comment


                        • Want to be a Ninja?

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuigcXvcy1A



                          Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

                          Comment


                          • I dont think this should be at the bottom of the previous page where nobody can see it.
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=xIr6GLBj_jc


                            Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post

                              Don't go ninja'n no body that don't need ninja'n!

                              Comment


                              • http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1820301

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information