• Show
Clear All

• BehrenMan007
    started a topic Who's the AL ROY?

Who's the AL ROY?

Liriano for me.

• VoteLynnSwan
    replied
    it's between Papelbon and Liriano for me. Paps has been the best closer in baseball thus far, and Liriano has been better than Verlander. If the Twinkies come anywhere near the playoffs, i think Liriano wins it... but i do think Papelbon should.

Leave a comment:

• Tobzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by JagsFanWL
    Originally posted by Tobzilla
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    liriano easily.
    No, not easily. Its cool that your a twins fan, but stop saying things like that and comparing Liriano to Santana. :roll:
    What's wrong with that? They have similar deliveries, both have great change-ups, both lefties. What is so different about them?

If I had to pick right now, I'd pick Justin Verlander, but if the Twins keep playing this well and possibly make the playoffs, I might lean towards Liriano. Papelbon and then Melky Cabrera would be my 3 and 4 choices
    Yes they are similar, but the other day he was saying Liriano is better than Johan, which is just a foolish thing to say at this point in time.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    probably melky
    are you joking?

Leave a comment:

• JagsFanWL
    replied
    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    I like what Melky has done this year, but I think right now he is only 5th.

1. Verlander
    2. Liriano
    3. Papelbon
    4. Weaver
    5. Cabrera
    Yeah, i agree with that now. I totally forgot about Jered Weaver.

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    I like what Melky has done this year, but I think right now he is only 5th.

1. Verlander
    2. Liriano
    3. Papelbon
    4. Weaver
    5. Cabrera

Leave a comment:

• JagsFanWL
    replied
    Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
    liriano easily.
    No, not easily. Its cool that your a twins fan, but stop saying things like that and comparing Liriano to Santana. :roll:
    What's wrong with that? They have similar deliveries, both have great change-ups, both lefties. What is so different about them?

If I had to pick right now, I'd pick Justin Verlander, but if the Twins keep playing this well and possibly make the playoffs, I might lean towards Liriano. Papelbon and then Melky Cabrera would be my 3 and 4 choices
    No Melky.
    As the 4th place finisher? Why not? He's going to bat around .280 and he's been huge in their success thus far this season. Melky has shattered expectations when he came in to replace Sheffield when Sheffield first went down. He's been terrific in the field, with only 2 erros, when his defense was the only thing said to be wrong with his game.
    I know he's been good, I think Weaver will finish 4th the way he has been pitching. Plus, this is the year of the rookie picther.
    Oh yeah, Weaver...

Well, if there was a Rookie Batter and Rookie Pitcher awards instead of just 1 Rookie of the Year, no question that Melky is the favorite in the A.L.

Leave a comment:

• M.O.T.H.
    replied
    liriano easily.

No Melky.
    As the 4th place finisher? Why not? He's going to bat around .280 and he's been huge in their success thus far this season. Melky has shattered expectations when he came in to replace Sheffield when Sheffield first went down. He's been terrific in the field, with only 2 erros, when his defense was the only thing said to be wrong with his game.
    I know he's been good, I think Weaver will finish 4th the way he has been pitching. Plus, this is the year of the rookie picther.

Leave a comment:

• JagsFanWL
    replied
    liriano easily.

No Melky.

Leave a comment:

• ny10804
    replied
    liriano easily.

No Melky.
    Got Melky? Yes.

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    If Papelbon approaches 50 saves, the Red Sox win the East, and his ERA remains under 1.00, then I say give it to him. If not, I think he's third.

Leave a comment:

• M.O.T.H.
    replied
    liriano easily.

No Melky.

Leave a comment:

• JagsFanWL
    replied
    liriano easily.

Leave a comment:

• Tobzilla
    replied
    liriano easily.

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    liriano easily.
    Easily? Maybe easily ROY for the Twins but I'd say this is the closest race in a long time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information