The Colbert Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Colbert Report

Do any of you watch it? I think it is the greatest show ever. last night he compleatly tore apart some congresswoman from D.C.

I dont really like it but, I can tolerate it, most people here love it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

I love it

Comment

The two times I've seen it it's been pretty funny. I like his approach in comedy.

Comment

stephen colbert is funny but i could never get into it :|

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

One of the best shows on TV.

BoneKrusher

Comment

The funniest Colbert moment ever.
              It gets good at 1 minute in.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...n_Colbert.html

Comment

I still like the Daily Show better, I'm a bigger Jon Stewart fan. But I love Steven Colbert and The Colbert Report. And I love the idea of his show. Satring the republican party and it's views, and then later blasting them.

All of the guys on those shows are brilliant (Stewart, Colbert, Lewis Black, Rob Cordry, Ed Helms, Samantha Bee, Mo Raca, and even Steve Carrell when he was on the show...)

I heard that the younger generation is doing to The Daily Show and The Colbert Report for their news, rather than CNN, MSNBC, and stations like that.

BTW did anyone see Stewart on Cross Fire about a year ago? I'll try and find a link to it, but if anyone could find it, I'd appreciate it very much. It's a great segment...

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Colbert is funny, I like his show a lot more than the Daily Show. I dont make it a point to watch it but if im flipping channels and come up to it ill leave it on.

I saw when he was on Conan's show and that was a good combo, those two were pretty damn funny together.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                    I still like the Daily Show better, I'm a bigger Jon Stewart fan. But I love Steven Colbert and The Colbert Report. And I love the idea of his show. Satring the republican party and it's views, and then later blasting them.

All of the guys on those shows are brilliant (Stewart, Colbert, Lewis Black, Rob Cordry, Ed Helms, Samantha Bee, Mo Raca, and even Steve Carrell when he was on the show...)

I heard that the younger generation is doing to The Daily Show and The Colbert Report for their news, rather than CNN, MSNBC, and stations like that.

BTW did anyone see Stewart on Cross Fire about a year ago? I'll try and find a link to it, but if anyone could find it, I'd appreciate it very much. It's a great segment...
                    Great excuse for watching Comedy Central...

Comment

Its french *****.

PM me for sig requests
                      Originally posted by Sean Connery
                      Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Who would win in a fist fight, Steven Colbert or God???...

Trick question, Steven Colbert is God.
                        myspace.com/infantreemusic

Comment

watch at 8:30 its a rerun of the one last night and it is hilarious he pisses off this congresswoman by saying dc isnt a part of the us.

Comment

Originally posted by getwellchad
                            Who would win in a fist fight, Steven Colbert or God???...

Trick question, Steven Colbert is God.
                            no God is God

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

The Word is hilarious.

That video was funny, "I shot you very near the heart"

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information