Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOMEWORK HELP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HOMEWORK HELP Thread

    I made this thread woth inspiration from CutlerChris and his homework problems. Post problems with homework here and see if The Elders on these forums can help you with them.


    ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

    XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

  • #2
    I can probably help with US History, Chemistry, Physics, and Math becuase I've taken college courses in high school on these subjects


    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

    Comment


    • #3
      Why? Why... Why! Why would people ask for help here? Unless they have no access to the telephone, the outer world, parents are dead, no IM service works on their pc and the only page that loads is this one, why would people want advice on homework from here?

      Comment


      • #4
        If I had homework problems I don't think I'd look here......

        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by etk View Post
          If I had homework problems I don't think I'd look here......
          i wouldnt look for help anywhere but a teacher, bul utler Chris wuld. but like i said when it comes to math/scienve sometimes nobody can help nless they have a backround knowlege of it. For Example my mom is a business lady so she probably wouldnt know crap relating to Physics or CHemistry.


          ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

          XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

          Comment


          • #6
            im 25 yrs old and graduated law school i can helpw with a lot......but i wud suggests asking ur parents, teachers, friends or anybody else first

            Comment


            • #7
              Can somebody write me an essay on one of the following topics:

              (1) Does Mill’s “harm principle” allow for enough state intervention in our mutual dealings and exchanges? Why or why not? Give examples.

              (2) What does Hobbes mean by a “state of nature”? Do you think he is right to insist that without a very strong government we would descend into such a state? Can you provide any examples to back up your answer?

              (3) Compare Nozick and Marx on the problem of private property. Does each individual have an inalienable right to his or her property? What limitations, if any, should the State impose on this right? Be sure to display an awareness of what the opposing view would object to in your position. Can you meet your opponent’s objections?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Moses View Post
                Can somebody write me an essay on one of the following topics:

                (1) Does Mill’s “harm principle” allow for enough state intervention in our mutual dealings and exchanges? Why or why not? Give examples.

                (2) What does Hobbes mean by a “state of nature”? Do you think he is right to insist that without a very strong government we would descend into such a state? Can you provide any examples to back up your answer?

                (3) Compare Nozick and Marx on the problem of private property. Does each individual have an inalienable right to his or her property? What limitations, if any, should the State impose on this right? Be sure to display an awareness of what the opposing view would object to in your position. Can you meet your opponent’s objections?
                I say we make an essay request thread....

                I got this one boys.....

                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • #9
                  Guys I am a junior in HS, and I am trying to decide what major I should have in college I will probably go to Ohio State. I am thinking astrophysics but IDK yet.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Space Ghost View Post
                    Why? Why... Why! Why would people ask for help here? Unless they have no access to the telephone, the outer world, parents are dead, no IM service works on their pc and the only page that loads is this one, why would people want advice on homework from here?
                    My predicament is that I don't have any one in my class' phone number, nobodys on MSN, I have no idea what it's even asking, and nobodys responding to the topic on the class discussion forum. I also asked my dad, and he was hella confused. So I am completely desperate at this point.



                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Does it mean like how fast she was moving or something in order to clear the bar? It's a real vague question and doesn't have a lot of information to go on either.

                      XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                        My predicament is that I don't have any one in my class' phone number, nobodys on MSN, I have no idea what it's even asking, and nobodys responding to the topic on the class discussion forum. I also asked my dad, and he was hella confused. So I am completely desperate at this point.

                        I remember answering questions like that in Grade 12 Physics. It's asking how fast the person was travelling I believe, they just left out a word.

                        I can't remember how to do it, sorry. Physics isn't my strong suit.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          you see, she is travelling at the speed of light so therefore you have your speed and distance and then just plug it it. :)


                          RIP, Sean Taylor.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I was a child prodigy, so I can help . . . think of young Chas from the Royal Tenenbaums . . . lol
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              Can somebody write me an essay on one of the following topics:

                              (1) Does Mill’s “harm principle” allow for enough state intervention in our mutual dealings and exchanges? Why or why not? Give examples.

                              (2) What does Hobbes mean by a “state of nature”? Do you think he is right to insist that without a very strong government we would descend into such a state? Can you provide any examples to back up your answer?

                              (3) Compare Nozick and Marx on the problem of private property. Does each individual have an inalienable right to his or her property? What limitations, if any, should the State impose on this right? Be sure to display an awareness of what the opposing view would object to in your position. Can you meet your opponent’s objections?
                              Sad thing is I took Political Theory last year and could probably write the first two essays. Unfortunately I don't have time for that. #2 would by far be the easiest though.
                              Cheers to Michigan winters...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information