HOMEWORK HELP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
    i got an idea, compare people's prefered movie with cumulative GPA.
    by preferred i mean by genre. like comedy, drama, action, scary, thriller, documentary, etc.
    i think it would be investigative.
    is that oakland university in oakland, ca or somewhere else?
    It's in Rochester, Michigan

You may remember us as the little school who surprisingly made the NCAA Tournament in 2005, winning the play-in game, and proceeding to get stomped by #1 seed North Carolina . . .
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      It's in Rochester, Michigan

You may remember us as the little school who surprisingly made the NCAA Tournament in 2005, winning the play-in game, and proceeding to get stomped by #1 seed North Carolina . . .
      oh yeah i remember. werent you below .500>?
      do u like my idea?
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
        oh yeah i remember. werent you below .500>?
        do u like my idea?
        No, we just didn't have a great record. We were a big surprise winner for our conference tournament, and that means an automatic bid.

Interesting idea . . . not so sure it would be considered a trend . . . its more of a psycological study . . .
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

No, we just didn't have a great record. We were a big surprise winner for our conference tournament, and that means an automatic bid.

Interesting idea . . . not so sure it would be considered a trend . . . its more of a psycological study . . .
          thats true. i got nothing.
          the nintendo wii is a trend. maybe you could go console/GPA report.

EDIT: people/males that have video game systems with them in college/ play video games daily/etc will have lower/higher GPAs then ones that dont play video games.
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Can anyone teach me 3rd semester calculus by tomorrow?

Comment

I need some help with a college assignment folks . . .

I am having some difficulty coming up with an idea to write a story on for one of my Journalism classes . . . The assignment is to identify a growing trend among college students or a trend of universities.

Can anyone think of some good ideas? +Rep for anyone who helps me out.
              yeah the trite and crotchety response would be something with a negative undertone regarding cell phones/mp3 players and the downfall of humanity.

Maybe how college kids are all indie ****?
              Originally posted by 7-11
              Originally posted by Renji
              Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
              But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

• Originally posted by litlharsh View Post

Maybe how college kids are all indie ****?
                Could you expand on this?

Comment

• Need some help on my Works Cited page for my MLA research paper of Vietnam.
                  Can someone tell me the order of what they are suppose to be in I always forget and if you see any mistakes can u post them. Thanks.

“U.S. Involvement.” Info Please. 2007. Columbia University Press. 28 Nov 2007<www.infoplease.com>

Pendergast, Tom, ed. American Decades 1960-1969. Detroit: Thomson Gale, 2003.

“Vietnam War Timeline.” Vietnam War. 2007. Vietnamwar.com. 27 Nov 2007<www.vietnamwar.com>

"Vietnam War Events." History Central. 2007. History Central. 8 Dec 2007 <http://www.multied.com/vietnam/events.html>.
                  Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                  the only hot actreeses are adult
                  Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                  players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                  Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• We often hear people speak of "the Church" in the Middle Ages as if the Church was a monolithic entity, directing all actions in Christendom. Yet over the course of the semester we’ve talked about how Christianity was more complex than this, that it included a variety of individuals such as monks and nuns, bishops and the Pope, as well as the laity, and that it changed over time. Discuss the ideal of “the Church” and the ideal of a pope who leads Christendom (i.e. papal monarchy) put forth by numerous individuals. Also discuss when this ideal was closest to being realized (specific time period and events) and how it fell out of favor with the crises in the church, and society, in the Late Middle Ages

anybody?

Comment

• any really good spanish speakers here? gotta write a paragraph in espanol and could perhaps use some help translating when i start it
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• For my Computer Science Class. Question for all the adults who has actually done some grown up things in there lives:

EXERCISE 1:
                        1.You are considering purchasing a used car that will cost you $15,000. You will be making a down payment of $2,500. You've agreed to an annual interest rate (APR) of 7.5%, with payments of $199 per month. Enter these values into the spreadsheet.

2.What is the dealer's cost for the vehicle? _____

3.At the end of the first year, what is the approximate value of your vehicle? _____

4.How much will you owe on your loan at the end of the first year? _____

5.At the end of the first year, will you be "upside down" (owe more than the vehicle is worth)? _____

6. Assuming you never miss a payment, approximately how many years will it take before you are no longer "upside down"? _____

7.Approximately how many years will it take to pay off your car loan? _____

8.Let's assume you decide to trade the car in for a new car at the end of the third year. What might be the negative aspects of such a transaction? _____

Some how I'm suppose to do all the calculation on Excel. And I'm a computer savy guy, but excel is my Achilles Heel. I'm a business major I should know this , yes. But this stuff just went over my head. Anyone with a clue?

Comment

• 2. The dealer's cost i assume would be whatever is left to be paid, so at the point of sale is 12500. (not very sure about that one)

3. Using the future value formula, the value of your down payment in one year would be $2403.84. Add that to the growing future value of each payment you make ($185.98) monthly ($2231.77 total) and the nominal value is $4635.61.

4. No clue yet. (i'll edit later)

5. Yes, obviously

6. See 4

7. See 6

8. Well after you adjust what you've paid for to the inflation after the third year, you'll realize that to anyone else that car is no where near worth what you've paid for it. The only person that car has the value you paid for, is you.

And if you do it to take out another car, the vicious cycle starts again.

We're going through some of this stuff in Micro, but i'm a good ways from entering my Finance core, so i did what i could to help, and for some good ol practice since i'm probably gonna be doing this for a good chunk of my life.

If it's wrong, please correct it so i can learn myself.

Edit - If anyone needs help with Spanish, you got yourself a good ol mezzican right here to help. I'm fluent.
                          Last edited by MetSox17; 04-09-2008, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys, i'm writing a paper on the current state of the US Dept. of Health, Education and Welfare, and i'm looking to see for some ideas i could use.

I'm taking a stance as to what things could be changed to make it more efficient, seeing as there's millions of people that rip off the Government when it comes to food stamps, medicaid, unemployment.. etc.

I'm focusing mostly on the Welfare part, and not the other two, so if anyone could hit me up with some good sources, opinions or ideas, that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

+rep!

Comment

You people not motivated by rep points anymore? I thought that was all you cared about?
                              Try something like the increased use of Facebook to spread social issues a la Jena Six, gas prices, support for VT and UC college campus shootings, breast cancer awareness.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Well, looks like I am late.

Damn.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information