• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
    Well, looks like I am late.

Damn.
    Yeah, about a year late lol.

Now help me get some pub for my topic!

I need ideas, and i can't seem to find any good sites googling.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
      Well, looks like I am late.

Damn.
      Dont feel bad atleast your only 5 months late and not half a year in another month. Better late then never.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Hey guys, i'm writing a paper on the current state of the US Dept. of Health, Education and Welfare, and i'm looking to see for some ideas i could use.

I'm taking a stance as to what things could be changed to make it more efficient, seeing as there's millions of people that rip off the Government when it comes to food stamps, medicaid, unemployment.. etc.

I'm focusing mostly on the Welfare part, and not the other two, so if anyone could hit me up with some good sources, opinions or ideas, that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

+rep!
        Anyone out there?!

Comment

• Illegal Immgrants rip off Welfar by comming into the country pregnant or having kids born here. Then the kids get money since they are U.S. citizens, like food stamps and stuff.

1 example i saw a while backs was a family had 2 or 3 kids where get 18,000 dollars in income from the government. Not from working from the government because they were illegal but there kids where born here they were the ages of 6, 2, 3.

Also Illegal immagrants have their own IRS code to get welfare even though they shouldn't. something about they don't pay taxes and eventaully will get S.S.

Comment

• Also Welfare that could be used for citizens end up be spend on illegals. We us there is some number out there that tell how much.

People rip off unemployment all the time especially in the inner cities and places with poverty. Making up injuries and thing of taht nature.

Comment

• legalization of mary jane, and have the taxes put towards publicly funding college for all students

Comment

• Thanks for the help guys, I definitely did end up using those examples you brought up bharaat. There's some crazy numbers out there that everyone should look into, but this is neither the proper time or place to discuss them.

And roid, i'll hit you up with some rep as soon as i can, apparently i've been giving too much in the past 24 hours lol.

Comment

Hey guys, i'm writing a paper on the current state of the US Dept. of Health, Education and Welfare, and i'm looking to see for some ideas i could use.

I'm taking a stance as to what things could be changed to make it more efficient, seeing as there's millions of people that rip off the Government when it comes to food stamps, medicaid, unemployment.. etc.

I'm focusing mostly on the Welfare part, and not the other two, so if anyone could hit me up with some good sources, opinions or ideas, that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

+rep!
                  Get rid of them all.

Of course, that doesn't make for a good paper, and you've already written it, but...hah.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    Get rid of them all.

Of course, that doesn't make for a good paper, and you've already written it, but...hah.
                    Lol, i would have had a hard time making that case.

haha

Comment

• I need help for some homework due at 4.

1. Nonconstant growth.
                      Microtech Corporation is expanding rapidly and currently needs to retain all of its earnings, hence it does not pay dividends. However, investors expect Microtech to begin paying dividends, beginning with a dividend of $1 coming three years from today. The dividend should grow rapidly - at a rate of 50% per year - during years four and five, but after year five, growth shoul dbe a constant 8% per year. If the required return on Microtech is 15%, what is the value of the stock today?

2. Nonconstant growth. Mitts Cosmetics Co.'s stock price is $58.88, and it recently paid a $2 dividend. This dividend is expected to grow by 25% for the next three years, and then grow forever at a constant rate, g, and r(s)=12%. At what constnat rate is the stock expected to grow after year three?

I'm a little stumped with these two, thanks in advance for whoever can help! *looks nervously at AQ*.

Comment

I'm a little stumped with these two, thanks in advance for whoever can help! *looks nervously at AQ*.
                        Taking the easy way out?

Comment

• Thanks a ton guys, you all rock! lol

No, i'm not taking the easy way out Bruce, i was just wondering if anyone could help cause i was stuck with those two problems.

Comment

• 1+2=7..... next question. ****ing idiots these days.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Thanks a ton guys, you all rock! lol

No, i'm not taking the easy way out Bruce, i was just wondering if anyone could help cause i was stuck with those two problems.
                              Yah, I was kidding!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                                Taking the easy way out?
                                You have to remember, i sleep from 5pm to 11pm central time.
                                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information