Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOMEWORK HELP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
    You have to remember, i sleep from 5pm to 11pm central time.
    I fully expect a masterpiece then.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
      You have to remember, i sleep from 5pm to 11pm central time.
      Question for you. Do all asians get little sleep? The two asian girls below me always seem to be up until 5 and wake up early. WTF is up with that? I heard from a girl at school that the asians at her house do the same.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        I need help for some homework due at 4.
        i can actually help you with those.

        it's due 4am? or 4pm?

        if it's 4pm i'll have more time seeing as i have meetings most of today.
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

        United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          Question for you. Do all asians get little sleep? The two asian girls below me always seem to be up until 5 and wake up early. WTF is up with that? I heard from a girl at school that the asians at her house do the same.
          no. i get little sleep because i have to work so damn much.
          you have two azn girls below you... ...?

          besides. that's 7 hours. ish. give or take an hour or two.
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

          United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
            no. i get little sleep because i have to work so damn much.
            you have two azn girls below you... ...?

            besides. that's 7 hours. ish. give or take an hour or two.
            I do indeed have two asians living on the first floor. I would ask them about this lack of sleep thing but they only emerge from their room at 4 or so in the morning to talk loudly to each other in I think Mandarin (I have no idea).

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              I do indeed have two asians living on the first floor. I would ask them about this lack of sleep thing but they only emerge from their room at 4 or so in the morning to talk loudly to each other in I think Mandarin (I have no idea).
              Chinks. Hated it. Mandarin is hella raspy and guttural... yuck.
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

              United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                Chinks. Hated it. Mandarin is hella raspy and guttural... yuck.
                I will sound like a complete prick here because I have never learned any of these asian languages and therefore cannot differentiate between them so it may not be Mandarin. There food seems very chinese to me though. They eat a **** ton of noodles and only eat with chopsticks. They also leave dishes out for weeks after making their food.

                Comment


                • Talking about azns in an academic thread. Nice.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    I will sound like a complete prick here because I have never learned any of these asian languages and therefore cannot differentiate between them so it may not be Mandarin. There food seems very chinese to me though. They eat a **** ton of noodles and only eat with chopsticks. They also leave dishes out for weeks after making their food.
                    Gross. Really though, distinguishing between azns is an acquired skill. And most azns eat noodles. but it depends on what noodles they're made of.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                    United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                      Talking about azns in an academic thread. Nice.
                      Azns = super smart = academic

                      This is all connected.

                      Comment


                      • My homework is actually on Asians this week. Crazy. (no joke)


                        Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          Azns = super smart = academic

                          This is all connected.
                          there are PLENTY of dumb azns.
                          don't forget that.
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                          United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                            there are PLENTY of dumb azns.
                            don't forget that.
                            I won't. I have yet to really meet one though. I mean I am sure a few azns I have briefly talked to have been dumb but all the ones I know are hard workers and seem smart enough. I really do not know to many azns though :(

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              I won't. I have yet to really meet one though. I mean I am sure a few azns I have briefly talked to have been dumb but all the ones I know are hard workers and seem smart enough. I really do not know to many azns though :(
                              i'm glad we're on the same page now. ;)
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                              United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                              Comment


                              • My high school was majority asian. like 60-80 %. we were ranked as like the 70th best HS in california. probably because of them.

                                but due to the large sample size, i saw asians from both categories. some were downright idiots.

                                "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information