HOMEWORK HELP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
    "Write an essay showing how you or someone else's entry into a specific public space (for example, a bus, party, elevator, or table at the library) influenced other people's behavior. Identify the possible reasons that others reacted as they did, and explain how their reactions, in turn, affected the newcomer. User your analysis to reach some conclusions about human nature"
    The easiest one here would be something about race.

Regardless of what angle you take, things you may notice about human nature would obviously scripted responses/interaction (polite fictions) or sociocultural presumptions about certain people and etc., it's a pretty easy assignment.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      The easiest one here would be something about race.

Regardless of what angle you take, things you may notice about human nature would obviously scripted responses/interaction (polite fictions) or sociocultural presumptions about certain people and etc., it's a pretty easy assignment.
      Yeah i got that part, but its the organizing it into a essay is whats making it difficult for me. I was watching this video on youtube earlier similar to this essay its pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfjLfyXYlA

Comment

• 20 examples and explanations of Neoconservative bias in Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.

Do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
          20 examples and explanations of Neoconservative bias in Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.

Do it!
          Stalin. Stalin. Stalin. Stalin. Stalin.
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
            Did you know that Stalin was into scat?

No...that was Hitler....my bad.

Comment

• heres my advice, just dont laugh because im totally serious:

when i go to bed before a test, i put my notes under a pillow; idk how it works but i've never gotten below a B when i've done it

i had a real big political science test (10 multiple choice questions, 3 essays--30, 25, 19 points each) and i got an '88' on it (90 is an A)

im telling you it works; i've told 3 other people to try it, and they are believers

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                heres my advice, just dont laugh because im totally serious:

when i go to bed before a test, i put my notes under a pillow; idk how it works but i've never gotten below a B when i've done it

i had a real big political science test (10 multiple choice questions, 3 essays--30, 25, 19 points each) and i got an '88' on it (90 is an A)

im telling you it works; i've told 3 other people to try it, and they are believers
                I'm guessing you wear your lucky trousers to your exams as well?

Comment

• no, im just telling you it works

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

no, im just telling you it works
                    It was a joke, and if you tell yourself something long enough, eventually you'll believe it. Not everyone is as superstitious as you are, Kwilk.

Comment

• hey, it keeps working, and i convinced other people to do it and they believe

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

hey, it keeps working, and i convinced other people to do it and they believe
                        This is golden.

(I will try it!)

Comment

• any GIS experts in here? Id rather kill myself than deal with ******* GIS one more day of my life

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                            I have a Eassy due this week and the topic my teacher gave me..its hard to think of ideas to write about i just need some ideas to write about. Any ideas would help!!!

heres the prompt

"Write an essay showing you or someone else's entry into a specific public space (for exampe, a bus, party, elevator, or table at the library) influenced other people's behavior. Identify the possible reasons that thers reacted as they did, and explain how their reactions, in turn, affected the newcomer. User your analysis to reach some conclusions about human nature"
                            asdasdasdasd

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                              any GIS experts in here? Id rather kill myself than deal with ******* GIS one more day of my life
                              I assume you mean google image search?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                                I assume you mean google image search?
                                geographic information systems.... im a geography/environmental science major

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information