HOMEWORK HELP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    Am I seriously the only journalism major on this board? I find that hard to believe.
    you are.
    at least you're not a communications major.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• I think Sniper mines in journalism or english, at least he is always telling people how to speak properly on message boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        who studies for fun? you crazy azn people
        I suggest you start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
          I suggest you start.
          I should, i waste a lot of my free time just sitting, before i use to go to the library and read random history books, mostly on WWII. But now as of recnet i just sit around.

Time management and motivation I need to improve in those 2 areas.

Comment

I should, i waste a lot of my free time just sitting, before i use to go to the library and read random history books, mostly on WWII. But now as of recnet i just sit around.

Time management and motivation I need to improve in those 2 areas.
            That's the thing. You shouldn't have to motivate. It should be fun. :)

Comment

That's the thing. You shouldn't have to motivate. It should be fun.
              Hhaah Mechanical Engineering is not as fun as I first had imagined it to be.

Comment

Hhaah Mechanical Engineering is not as fun as I first had imagined it to be.
                Start with this.

Thanks to AQ I have to read this.

Comment

• yeah that first image is taking for ever to lead, whats the title

Comment

yeah that first image is taking for ever to lead, whats the title
                    Metaphysics by Aristotle. I suggest the Michigan translation.

Comment

Metaphysics by Aristotle. I suggest the Michigan translation.
                      it won't be boring and over my head right? Because something that says Meta anything is going to be ridiculous and combining that with Physics means even more non sence, and things written by Aristotle are crazy.

Is this about Philosophy? cause if it is, then I'm going EPIC Fail.

Comment

it won't be boring and over my head right? Because something that says Meta anything is going to be ridiculous and combining that with Physics means even more non sence, and things written by Aristotle are crazy.

Is this about Philosophy? cause if it is, then I'm going EPIC Fail.
                        No comment. :D

but seriously....look up every word you don't know the definition of. EVERY WORD. It is the only way.

I applaud you if you're actually going to read it.
                        Last edited by Bruce Banner; 10-28-2008, 05:24 PM.

Comment

No comment. :D

but seriously....look up every word you don't know the definition of. EVERY WORD. It is the only way.
                          you bastard ahaha

I wiki that ****, i have no idea what the hell is happening. Seriously how is this going to help me in engineering. Learning the reality is not really real.

Comment

• Did you read it ?

Comment

you bastard ahaha

I wiki that ****, i have no idea what the hell is happening. Seriously how is this going to help me in engineering. Learning the reality is not really real.
                              LOL. I didn't want to help you with engineering. I wanted to enhance your perspective.

Yes to the second post.

Comment

• anyone wanna help me with my german homework?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information