Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moses View Post
    Can somebody write me an essay on one of the following topics:

(1) Does Mill’s “harm principle” allow for enough state intervention in our mutual dealings and exchanges? Why or why not? Give examples.

(2) What does Hobbes mean by a “state of nature”? Do you think he is right to insist that without a very strong government we would descend into such a state? Can you provide any examples to back up your answer?

(3) Compare Nozick and Marx on the problem of private property. Does each individual have an inalienable right to his or her property? What limitations, if any, should the State impose on this right? Be sure to display an awareness of what the opposing view would object to in your position. Can you meet your opponent’s objections?
    I just wrote an entire essay like a week ago on a very similar subject for a Philosophy class I'm in. I wasn't a big fan of the Leviathan, but Hobbes has a lot of valid arguments.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I actually already did that assignment and decided to do #1. I'm a big John Stuart Mill fan so it made the most sense to do.

Comment

Anyone want to write a 6 page scientology paper for me? You have to use 8 scholarly sources(I have 6).

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
          i wouldnt look for help anywhere but a teacher, bul utler Chris wuld. but like i said when it comes to math/scienve sometimes nobody can help nless they have a backround knowlege of it. For Example my mom is a business lady so she probably wouldnt know crap relating to Physics or CHemistry.
          I'll count you out for help on English.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Psychology 20 -sooo, i need to find a song or some symbol or some movie clip thats romantic and say what makes it romantic and it needs to be like...half a page, who wants to do it for me :) ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
              im 25 yrs old and graduated law school i can helpw with a lot......but i wud suggests asking ur parents, teachers, friends or anybody else first
              I refuse to believe that someone who has graduated from law school would use the word "wud". No offense, but if I believed that I would lose all hope in humanity.

I suppose in respect to this thread, I'm useful in regards to talking philosophy and writing, but I suppose if anyone knows how to cure a case of writer's block I'm all ears. I need to pump out an essay by Tuesday and I'm having an utter ***** of a time getting started.

Comment

You act like lawyers are respected people...

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                  You act like lawyers are respected people...
                  Ur Honer i obgect!!!

Comment

i type bad and use aim speak but i am lawyer and snuff that was hilarious....im only a year removed from law school and people dont like me already

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                      Psychology 20 -sooo, i need to find a song or some symbol or some movie clip thats romantic and say what makes it romantic and it needs to be like...half a page, who wants to do it for me :) ?
                      im not gonna do it but i suggest the movie casablanca or any bogart movie for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost View Post
                        Why? Why... Why! Why would people ask for help here? Unless they have no access to the telephone, the outer world, parents are dead, no IM service works on their pc and the only page that loads is this one, why would people want advice on homework from here?
                        Because people on here can help more than the people they know?

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                          im not gonna do it but i suggest the movie casablanca or any bogart movie for that matter

i already have tons of songs in line that i can do this on its just im too lazy to write out stuff for it.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Why don't you ask some of us oldheads about somthing easy....like women !

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost View Post
                              Why? Why... Why! Why would people ask for help here? Unless they have no access to the telephone, the outer world, parents are dead, no IM service works on their pc and the only page that loads is this one, why would people want advice on homework from here?
                              This quote contains great irony.

Comment

Anybody proficiently speak Japanese, I am totally serious. Also Biology and Geometry is cool too
                                oh and law
                                Last edited by neko4; 03-25-2007, 10:08 PM.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information