HOMEWORK HELP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    anyone wanna help me with my german homework?
    I'm in Georg!

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
      Start with this.

Thanks to AQ I have to read this.

Agreed. But anything from the loeb classic library is excellent. Aristotle is required reading of humans IMO. not just of any one major.

Now. as a note. I don't follow the philosophies of ms rand, she's just interesting as a thought... to counterbalance history.

And Bhaart... ME could be worse.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
        you are.
        at least you're not a communications major.
        It pisses me off how many comm majors try to become journalists/P.R. professionals. My fiancee is majoring in both journalism (as her primary) and Human Communication (as her secondary). If you are going to major in comm, I think it should be as a secondary communication major because it is almost a BS major at most schools.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          It pisses me off how many comm majors try to become journalists/P.R. professionals. My fiancee is majoring in both journalism (as her primary) and Human Communication (as her secondary). If you are going to major in comm, I think it should be as a secondary communication major because it is almost a BS major at most schools.

Don't go getting your yarmuckle in a bunch :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            Calm down there champ.
            That guy has the same hair as me...

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Am I seriously the only journalism major on this board? I find that hard to believe.
              No. Sniper is too. or so he says. maybe he bandwagoned onto being a journalism major too.

Comment

No. Sniper is too. or so he says. maybe he bandwagoned onto being a journalism major too.
                How long are you gonna be on here?! I'm gonna start my finance homework in a bit, i might get stuck. :(

Comment

Am I seriously the only journalism major on this board? I find that hard to believe.
                  Possibly. I'm a journalism minor with a Spanish major.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    How long are you gonna be on here?! I'm gonna start my finance homework in a bit, i might get stuck. :(
                    i'm at work for another hour. and then i'll get home in probably 3 hours after my bike ride.

Comment

• Screw Metaphysics and Epistemology while were at it...

Comment

• THe capital budgeting director of Sparrow Corporation is evaluating a project that costs $200,000, is expected to last for 10 years and produces after-tax cash flows, including depreciation, of $44,503 per year. If the firm's WACC is 14% and its tax rate is 40%, what is the project's IRR?

Comment

• i can't do that. i have not even the clue where to start... i could learn it. but i don't think that'd help.

Comment

• Someone go take my mechanics of materials test for me.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

i can't do that. i have not even the clue where to start... i could learn it. but i don't think that'd help.
                              Help me awfullyquiet. You're my only hope

Okay, well apparently you're supposed to get the discounted value of the cash flows and substitute that in the NPV formula as the "IRR". I have no clue either how to do it, or how to get IRR, so yeah. I'm screwed. It's only one problem though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                THe capital budgeting director of Sparrow Corporation is evaluating a project that costs $200,000, is expected to last for 10 years and produces after-tax cash flows, including depreciation, of $44,503 per year. If the firm's WACC is 14% and its tax rate is 40%, what is the project's IRR?
                                This is gonna bug me as I did all that stuff at University, my old lecture notes are in my parents house so I can't look it up but I'll have a think.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information