X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    Are you serious???
    Nah, I am kidding lol.

I remember that is the way I was taught in the third grade. Now, I would be kicked out of class if I did that. LOL.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by bspen4 View Post
      Ok so I drew a crappy topic for a American Symbolism topic. Anyone have anything regarding Pocahontas symbolism?
      Maybe you could somehow tie it into the Trail of Tears, and how the Americans completely took away the Native Americans land. Maybe you could take about how she was taken advantage of at a young age? I dont know if that helps.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by bspen4 View Post
        Ok so I drew a crappy topic for a American Symbolism topic. Anyone have anything regarding Pocahontas symbolism?
        Well, her attempted integration into European society led to her death, you can find something from that.

Comment

Veracruz, Mexico. Estas viviendo en el E.E.U.U o todavia te encuentras en Panama?
          Pienso que todavia esta en Panama, pero no estoy seguro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
            I'll do your spanish homeworks... Its my first language
            I'm pretty good at speaking it. It's just literature and phonetics that bore the **** out me and are really ******* hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
              Aha! Ahora es mi turno de corejir tus errores gramaticos!

Haha, pero no, es mucho muy dificil escribir el espanol correctamente por la computadora...

Comment

I'm pretty good at speaking it. It's just literature and phonetics that bore the **** out me and are really ******* hard.
                Like what specifically? Diptongo, triptongo, aguda, all that junk?

Comment

Haha, pero no, es mucho muy dificil escribir el espanol correctamente por la computadora...
                  Mucho muy? Fail.

No tengo todos los acentos sobre mi computadora. Yo se como se deletrean las palabras.

Y es corregir, no corejir.

Comment

Like what specifically? Diptongo, triptongo, aguda, all that junk?
                    Yes, all that ********. Allophones, phonemes etc...and then 18th and 19th century lit.

Comment

Mucho muy? Fail.

No tengo todos los acentos sobre mi computadora. Yo se como se deletrean las palabras.
                      Haha, si, solo bromeava. Como dije, es dificil tratar de poner todos los acentos, pero si no los escribes, te voy a e-cuchillar!

Comment

Yes, all that ********. Allophones, phonemes etc...and then 18th and 19th century lit.
                        Lol, my dad was a university professor back in his day so he really gets on my ass about that mess. I could care less, actually. I know the language almost as good as anyone, and can read and write,so i'm satisfied. I'm not into the whole lit and that other junk i posted.

Comment

Lol, my dad was a university professor back in his day so he really gets on my ass about that mess. I could care less, actually. I know the language almost as good as anyone, and can read and write,so i'm satisfied. I'm not into the whole lit and that other junk i posted.
                          Same here. Unfortunately for me, the Spanish major at my school is built towards future teachers, and it sucks for me because I hate teaching. I just want to speak it fluently.

Comment

Eso es correcto :D

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            Mucho muy? Fail.

Y es corregir, no corejir.
                            Jajaja, sus correciones estan bien hechas. Donde aprendiste espaņol Sniper?

Comment

• you're all so bad at english.
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                                you're all so bad at english.
                                Oh i knooowwwwz you aint talkingz to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information