No announcement yet.

HOMEWORK HELP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i came to school two hours before class to study for my accounting exam and it was postponed. I don't know if i should be happy or pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      So i came to school two hours before class to study for my accounting exam and it was postponed. I don't know if i should be happy or pissed.
      Happy, because it was postponed. Pissed because you didnt study earlier and you put yourself in that situation. Happy because you now have the studying out of the way. Pissed because you could have had 2 hours of today back.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        So i came to school two hours before class to study for my accounting exam and it was postponed. I don't know if i should be happy or pissed.
        Happy because you can study more.

Lately, I haven't been satisfied with any of my tests and its frustrating. I studied for a day before I had 2 midterms and got an 88 and 90 on them (better than all my friends in each class who didnt have to deal with 2 midterms on the same day) and all I can think about is if I studied a bit ahead of time, I could have done well.

I hate high expectations.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• For my research class in school, I'm writing on why there should be a playoff system in college football.

It's going to kick so much ass, even though my prof is going to think I'm a joke.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• I have to write a paper on police and it has to be in APA format or something can someone explain that??? I googled it but I think I will understand it better if someone explains it
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
              Happy because you can study more.

Lately, I haven't been satisfied with any of my tests and its frustrating. I studied for a day before I had 2 midterms and got an 88 and 90 on them (better than all my friends in each class who didnt have to deal with 2 midterms on the same day) and all I can think about is if I studied a bit ahead of time, I could have done well.

I hate high expectations.
              Try watching Good Will Hunting before big exams, it will get you motivated to study and do well. Th eonly difficulties? It may also may make you want to Drink heavy beer and paark your caaar in the yaaard. Man, I love that movie and I'm moving to Boston as soon as I'm done with school. Mostly for the accent.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                For my research class in school, I'm writing on why there should be a playoff system in college football.

It's going to kick so much ass, even though my prof is going to think I'm a joke.

No joke, when you finish, I want a copy. I'll send you my e-mail address.

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                I have to write a paper on police and it has to be in APA format or something can someone explain that??? I googled it but I think I will understand it better if someone explains it
                Keeping it brief - APA is a standard format for documenting information and research. It sets up a standard for inserting tables, quotes of various length, bibliographic information,works referenced and what not.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• chicago style ftw.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                    chicago style ftw.
                    I get Boners for Chicago style footnotes... and pizza of course. Love it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      No joke, when you finish, I want a copy. I'll send you my e-mail address.

Will do.

You can send it to me if you want, then I'll send it your way when I'm done.

EDIT: Wait if you want it for your own homework, then I want something in return, haha!

let me know though...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• LOL No, I'm an English teacher. I'll actually read it and not take it as a joke. I'll send you my e-mail address.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• APA = American Poolplayer's Association.

Wait, wat?

Comment

• anyone good in italian ?

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                              anyone good in italian ?
                              que catso fai.

I lived there for a year, I know a little. Not much.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Inserisca negli spazi l'articolo determinativo e indeterminativo, al maschile o al femminile del singolare, come nell'esempio. ex: Il, un posto

...... ....... vacanza (would that be La, una vacanza ?)

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information